The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

A lot old-timers put a lot of stock in the "WWE Legend" thing - some of them pay a reasonable chunk of change to be able to bill themselves as a "WWE Legend" on independent shows. Still a little odd to put it on an autograph - but, then, I got a gig ticket signed by Dennis Dunaway from the original Alice Cooper Group, and he wrote "HOF" at the end of his signature.

• Paid Members
46 minutes ago, WyattSheepMask said:

"who the fuck is the Honky Tonk Man?". Outside of wrestling he's as famous as the guy who works at the petrol station

Do you want this book in a bag? 

It’s about this local fella what used to be a wrestler right, but, he wasn’t very good, so now he’s not. He went right down right, and hit rock bottom man, and now he’s on his way back up right, but I mean he’ll never get back to where he was, ‘cause them days is over like, but he’s coming back a bit.

54 minutes ago, Tommy! said:

Do you want this book in a bag? 

It’s about this local fella what used to be a wrestler right, but, he wasn’t very good, so now he’s not. He went right down right, and hit rock bottom man, and now he’s on his way back up right, but I mean he’ll never get back to where he was, ‘cause them days is over like, but he’s coming back a bit.

I applaud you sir.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

fkyfyzE.jpg

From the season 6 of NXT that never happened as they turned it into what we see today. 

Rollins, Big E, Damien Sandow (pre beard), Hunico (pre Sin Cara), Bo Dallas and Adam Rose.

WWE released a 5 wrestlers you didn't know were going to be part of it video yesterday, also included Xavier Woods and Jinder Mahal as well. Crazy how much of that group did make the roster (and most sticking around to huge success still now) when you consider it probably wouldn't have been the case if they had gone with this TV show.

Edited by Shy Dad

• Paid Members

I reckon Big E looks better in the trunks than with the singlet that he eventually went with. And Rose looks a bit of a unit there too...

• Paid Members
22 hours ago, Cod Eye said:

I reckon Big E looks better in the trunks than with the singlet that he eventually went with. And Rose looks a bit of a unit there too...

I agree with both of these points. Those arms on rose. 

In fairness I've picked a really contrasting image, but still.

QkMfe.So_.56.jpeg

Edited by Kaz Hayashi