The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Yoko pic is absolutely unbelievable. As CuckedByMenry said, why would somebody want to take a picture of that? Some nutter fan?If you've got a bit of a dodgy stomach, don't click it.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Yoko pic is absolutely unbelievable. As CuckedByMenry said, why would somebody want to take a picture of that? Some nutter fan?If you've got a bit of a dodgy stomach, don't click it.

That photo puts me in mind of a certain passage from one of the later ASOIAF books - anyone who has read it will probably know what I mean...

• Paid Members

Fucking love that Adrian Street pic with the miners. Quality.

Love the look the old miner is giving Street. "What's this poof doing here?"Wish I had a copy of the "Steamboat vs Flair - Clash of the Champions" poster. That's awesome. Typical 80s. Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
HBKHeadstand.jpgHeyman had hair?! With the three WWF managers of the early 80s:YoungPaulEandEvilThree.jpgI've always loved this one - the proud businessman behind the scenes in his cutting-edge studio:McMahonTVStudio.jpg

WCW took out a huge ad in USA Today with the new logo which read "Looks like something a bird left on the hood of my car", and never mentioned wrestling once.

birdshit.jpg(Triple H on the left)hhhbird.jpgMidwestCrew.jpg"The call", from Vince McMahon sr:usa.17.jpgIt's an odd day when Viscera is the one a group photo who is in the best shape:134303_article.jpgTaker looks like such a pimp here. I love my seventeenth-century stuff and he wouldn't look out of place in a Dumas novel.taker.jpg

• Paid Members

I'll revise that. So CM Punk's always been a miserable 'too cool for school' bastard then, except, you know, that one time where he looks like a right nutter who's going to shoot everyone?

I could be wrong, but I think what Edgar was trying to say was that Punk in is school days was actually "not cool enough" for it, rather than too much so.