The Random/Weird/Quirky Photo Thread

EdgarTheSlouch

• Paid Members

Those jeans were popular with wrestlers at the time. Also known as the "you can wear your knee braces in public pants."

Anyone remember those super tight nylon t-shirts muscle head wrestlers like Bagwell and Steiner would wear? Put those pants with those shirts and we're reading for a night out.

tumblr_n6d7tlX8XF1sg99p0o1_1280.jpg

Late 90s fashion was something else for wrestlers. Jeans tucked into the boots, dress shirts with a dragon on them etc.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

• Paid Members

That picture is the definitive wrestling fashion picture. Massive caps, tank tops, promotional gym sweat shirts, zubaz, bum bags that contains pills, mullets and of course a bottle to spit your backy in. Every piece of clothing is something only a wrestler could wear. And I guarantee, everything they are wearing was given to them by the WWF or the gym they frequent.

This is a picture of the Honky Tonk Man last weekend. So fat, he cant fit in the jumpsuit anymore. All he owns is this outfit I assume.

CfDVNtwVAAAzqbB.jpg

He's carrying a bit high. I think he's got a whole turkey stuffed up there.

That picture is the definitive wrestling fashion picture. Massive caps, tank tops, promotional gym sweat shirts, zubaz, bum bags that contains pills, mullets and of course a bottle to spit your backy in. Every piece of clothing is something only a wrestler could wear. And I guarantee, everything they are wearing was given to them by the WWF or the gym they frequent.

This is a picture of the Honky Tonk Man last weekend. So fat, he cant fit in the jumpsuit anymore. All he owns is this outfit I assume.

CfDVNtwVAAAzqbB.jpg

He's carrying a bit high. I think he's got a whole turkey stuffed up there.

The 'Glitter in Custody' look is never a good one. Honky needs to shave it off.