vice magazine documentary "the british wrestler"

Donedude

• Paid Members

I enjoyed it. Grado's awesome. Funny as fuck. Dan Walsh comes across as a complete spanner. He seems like every indy wrestler you've ever seen. UK Dominator's a good bloke as always.The funniest thing on it was when the lasses ask the Bucky Boys where they were going and one of them replied "anywhere we can get in with trackies". Pissed myself.

• Paid Members

That ICW crowd is electric, is that indicative of the scene up there or just that particular promotion?

From what I've seen of Scottish wrestling it's really just that promotion. ICW is shit hot right now, Mark Dallas has done some unbelievable work. There's not a single person on their roster that isn't over as fuck and every night I've been, I'm left thinking it was their best show to date. I would thoroughly recommend to everyone to get along to one of their shows, I guarantee you won't be disaoppointed. A lot of my mates go who're not even wrestling fans and still have an absolute ball.Very good documentary, Grado's amazing in front of the camera. If you haven't already seen them, you should search Youtube for his promos.

That ICW crowd is electric, is that indicative of the scene up there or just that particular promotion?

From what I've seen of Scottish wrestling it's really just that promotion. ICW is shit hot right now, Mark Dallas has done some unbelievable work. There's not a single person on their roster that isn't over as fuck and every night I've been, I'm left thinking it was their best show to date. I would thoroughly recommend to everyone to get along to one of their shows, I guarantee you won't be disaoppointed. A lot of my mates go who're not even wrestling fans and still have an absolute ball.Very good documentary, Grado's amazing in front of the camera. If you haven't already seen them, you should search Youtube for his promos.
On top of that, their shows are legit selling out well in advance. I'm not sure how many UK promotions are doing that these days.

Preston City Wrestling have done it once and I'm thinking they're on course to do so again. I think ICW have had a ridiculous amount of sell outs in a row though. The atmosphere is definately exclusive to ICW and it's part of what makes the promotion such a brilliant live product. Everyone there is determined to have the best time they can have and it shows.

Not really a great representation of Pro Wrestling EVE fans in part 2.... :-s

TBF that wasn't a full EVE show, that was a mixed show with guys matches on, very casual audience. Though I know what you're getting at I'm not going to apologise about the fact that we work with local charities as Sudbury is my home town, where I live, run a well known and long established business (through which we do lots lots of charity work including last weekend helping raise

It's all available on their website now. The ICW stuff is excellent. They really are doing a superb job up here in Glasgow. Apparently a few of the guys are heading down to London to put on a show on the 17th.2dcfn84.jpg

Gonna try and go to this, could be the weirdest mix of Vice kids and wrestling fans (not sure what are worse.)Not that all wrestling fans are bad but you know what I mean, barricade slappers with leather coats and replica belts.

Archived