The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I'm sure spelling time as 'tym' saved him so much time and effort so he could have more 'tym' to concentrate on his fantastic music. When did people stop learning how to fucking speak and spell properly?

I read something a couple of weeks ago where he said the name 'Dappy' came from his friends who used to think he was a 'dapper' dresser. He's most famous for wearing tracksuits and wooly hats with bobbles on strings. Frankly, if he said he was called that because it's what his mother christened him, it would be more plausible.

• Paid Members

I can't recall much of what I put on my list, or my comments. They were submitted in a haze of frustration with work and other of lifes miseries.

Edited by niff
  • Awards Moderator

I'm going to hang fire on beginning the countdown today - the reason being, both Forrest and Frankie Crisp have posted in this thread in the past few days to say their lists are in progress. Provided they get them sent relatively sharpish, I'm more than happy to wait for Frankie and Forrest to finish writing and send their nominations before I start compiling the countdown.Any other last-minuters, now's your chance if you still want to vote. Once Forrest and the Crisp have sent their lists, the list will be finalised.'Wind your neck in', indeed... :)

• Paid Members

You're a gent! I had every intention of sending my list over the weekend but ended up going out early morning Saturday and wasn't home long enough to get it done until last night, at which point I was knackered.I'll get the list to you this morning whilst I humbly permit you to wind your neck out as far as you like.EDIT: list sent!

Edited by Frankie Crisp
  • Awards Moderator

Bollocks to Forrest, he's had enough time and he's no Frankie. Just get started!

Yeah, alright then. Sorry Forrest.Before we begin, a reiteration of our mods' disclaimer:IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: PLEASE no stories about celebrities along the lines of 'I once heard that...' or 'My mate's sister once worked with ___ and she said that...' . No 'allegedly's or 'apparently's or references to things that may or may not be true, either, please. That sort of thing will get you in trouble with the forum, and it'll get the forum in trouble with legal types. I will not include anything of this kind in the write-ups, so please don't post it in the thread either. As neil said in the second Twatlist thread, "VERY IMPORTANT. Stop posting "I heard a story about..." stuff. This attracts the attention of laywers looking to justify their existence to clients. I'm going to be editing any posts. Please don't do this in the future." Ta. And here... we... go!DISCLAIMER: All views and opinions within the Twatlist are just that; views and opinions. No views within the Twatlist are my own. I love everybody. Especially celebrities :love:30Jamie Redknapp(2011 ranking: 9. Down 21)5264119184_991cfce6a2_z.jpgWhat's he famous for?Football, punditry of same, popularisation and murder of the word 'literally'.And you think he's a twat because...Well, you think he Edited by HarmonicGenerator