The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

Nicki Minaj, hadn't even thought of her... Jessie J's still more annoying though.

Does it have to be 10?

Nope, it can be less than ten if you can't think of that many, or it can be more than ten if you can't narrow it down (however, numbers 11 onwards will only get 1 point each).

• Awards Moderator
Do I have to give reasons? I really don't want to waste any effort on twats I can't stand.

Not if you don't want to, but if nobody does, it'll make for tedious write-ups. The more you give, the more entertaining the final countdown will hopefully be. But no, elaboration isn't essential if you don't feel the need.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

Glad HarmonicGenerator is running this again. I entered last time around so I'll be sure to submit a Twat Ballot!

This sounds like a perfect outlet for my newly formed theory that Harry Styles is like a police composite sketch comprised of all the most punchable qualities in a face.

In total agreement with you.

I think John Terry has a great chance ranking as the Top Twat in the final countdown.

Hope I don't miss someone out who belongs on a list like this.

Edited by The Natural

I think John Terry, Ashley Cole and Joey Barton have got good chances of being in the top 10, if not the top 5.

Barton is partly responcible for the best closing to a season the Premiership has ever had. For that I can let him off.

• Paid Members

Come on lads lets get the votes in for Phil Tayor.

You posted a nearly exact same sentiment last time. Admit it - he shagged your mum, didn't he.