The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator

I'm sad to inform you that, as yet, Richie has not yet sent in a list explaining or justifying his mention of the Military Wives on the first page. Sort it out, Richie!

And Arch, and Frankie, and the rest of you who said they were still going to vote but haven't yet... just five days remain!

• Awards Moderator
:laugh: Alright, wind your neck in!

I'll sort mine out as soon as I get a sec; hopefully Saturday morning or Sunday night. I don't work well under pressure, mind.

Sorry Frankie :( thanks though!

With just under four days left of voting, we now have a clear front runner for the #1 slot, and a fairly stable top 3, but there's everything to play for in the rest of the list. Every vote counts!

:laugh: Alright, wind your neck in!

I'll sort mine out as soon as I get a sec; hopefully Saturday morning or Sunday night. I don't work well under pressure, mind.

Sorry Frankie :( thanks though!

With just under four days left of voting, we now have a clear front runner for the #1 slot, and a fairly stable top 3, but there's everything to play for in the rest of the list. Every vote counts!

I'm guessing the front runner for the top spot is John Terry.

Edited by The Natural

• Awards Moderator

Got my list down from 18 and now have a definite 9, but can't decide who gets the last spot. I'm glad that my hatred is consistent as most of mine are the same as last time, from what I can remember. There's a brand new twat riding high, though.

• Awards Moderator
Oh yes please. He's such a smarmy twat.

It is done.

Just today and this weekend left to vote, folks... and I am sad to announce that at present, Amy Macdonald is not on course to make the list. Which is a pity because she's really annoying.

Edited by HarmonicGenerator