The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
I've really warmed to Keith Lemon. Absolutely hated him in the first series he did (Keith Lemon's World Tour or something like that) but I've come round to Celebrity Juice. I think it's the leching over Holly Willoughby that I can relate to.

I consider this a heel turn of Hogan-esque proportions :(

• Paid Members

He's great on Juice, but he's had a shite early evening series on ITV1 this year (Lemonaid), as well as a shite-looking movie out and another TV series (Lemon La Vida Loca) on ITV2 on top of that. I can see why some people are sick of the site of the bastard.

• Awards Moderator

Would we class Lemon/Francis as a comedian? If so, it's quite interesting because although he's riding quite high in this year's list so far, he's one of only a handful of comedians currently on course to make the top 30. Whereas there were a fair few stand-ups and so on hitting the 30 in previous lists, this time round we've got quite a varied selection of nominees...

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Awards Moderator
Would we class Lemon/Francis as a comedian?

Francis is a lampooner rather than a straight standup. Lemon's a character.

Fair enough. I'm counting votes for Lemon as votes for Francis, though, because it'd get confusing otherwise...

11 days left to vote... get those lists listed!

• Awards Moderator

Just been reading through the Jimmy Savile thread, and it seems that Kerry Katona is in the news again, because apparently Savile once looked at her in a pervy way, and she always thought he had 'that look' about him.

It is perhaps worth pointing out that Katona finished at #3 in the first Twatlist, and #12 in the second, but has yet to receive a single vote so far in this list.

If you wish to rectify this, or alternatively if you wish to ensure Kerry does not make the list this year, please, send me your votes!

kerry-katona-stalker1.jpg

"Hahahaha, sod you all, I'm off the list for the moment!"

• Paid Members

HG, on the subject of twats like Katona who haven't been in the public consciousnes for a bit, roughly how many nominations have cropped up who haven't seen a great deal of coverage lately? Or is it mostly made of people who have been making twats of themselves in the present-ish tense?

• Awards Moderator
HG, on the subject of twats like Katona who haven't been in the public consciousnes for a bit, roughly how many nominations have cropped up who haven't seen a great deal of coverage lately? Or is it mostly made of people who have been making twats of themselves in the present-ish tense?

It's a nice mix at the moment, actually. There's a few perennial non-favourites in there, amongst a few who were on the periphery before but have since climbed to the top of the shitpile of public consciousness, as well as a couple of very current entries who were unlikely to have made the list if I'd done it in, say, August.

But as we approach the last week of voting, who knows how that will change...?

• Paid Members

See, I'd love to make some nominations and the fact that I easily take a dislike to people generally and despise most "celebrities" whenever I see them on TV means that this should be a walk in the park. But I'm so far out of the loop culturally that I recognise barely anyone in the previous years' lists and couldn't come up with more than a few to nominate in this one. I've more chance of finishing a marathon whilst wearing a coffin than I have of coming up with ten famous people about whom I could write more than "He's talentless and thick."

• Awards Moderator
See, I'd love to make some nominations and the fact that I easily take a dislike to people generally and despise most "celebrities" whenever I see them on TV means that this should be a walk in the park. But I'm so far out of the loop culturally that I recognise barely anyone in the previous years' lists and couldn't come up with more than a few to nominate in this one. I've more chance of finishing a marathon whilst wearing a coffin than I have of coming up with ten famous people about whom I could write more than "He's talentless and thick."

A few's better than none! And "talentless and thick", similarly, is better than no words at all... go on, every vote counts and all that!

• Paid Members
I've really warmed to Keith Lemon. Absolutely hated him in the first series he did (Keith Lemon's World Tour or something like that) but I've come round to Celebrity Juice. I think it's the leching over Holly Willoughby that I can relate to.

My issue with it was that it got old very quick.

• Paid Members
Agh, should have put Emilie Sande in my list the woman is never off the TV.

Not having that. She's had a lot of coverage and has a mighty forehead, yes, but she's an absolutely incredible singer with an absolutely belting voice. Not many people can take songs like Imagine and not only nail them, but come damn close to betting the original (Yep, I went there).

If it were a person though, that Read all about it song would get a mention because that's been played repeatedly now for months. Not Em's fault IMO.

Edited by El Nicko Loco

Does Ken Bates count as a celebrity? He's a massive fucking Twat for not closing the Gates to Elland Road years ago. TWAT!

And what about dead celebrities that have recently been proven to be Dirty Old Twats?

For anyone who saw the game on Friday, can I just again appeal for votes for this man. Although not directly his fault, he owns the club and he is a twat. Anyone also wanting to get the votes in for Neil Warnock would be great appreciated as I missed him off my list.

Edited by PSF