The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

How are the submissions coming? I'm so looking forward to it so much, can't wait for the publishing. Last 'list was chock full of bilious rants that made me curl up in pain laughing.

• Awards Moderator
How are the submissions coming? I'm so looking forward to it so much, can't wait for the publishing. Last 'list was chock full of bilious rants that made me curl up in pain laughing.

With two weeks left to vote, we've had 113 nominated celebrities from ... well, not enough UKFFers, if I'm honest. There's plenty of time yet so I'm not too worried at the moment, but I'd certainly like some more ballots sent in. Though rants aren't necessary for voting, the lengthier the rants the better, because it makes the write-ups (1) better and (2) easier to write because I don't have to flesh them out as much.

For instance, there are 20 users who have posted in this thread, most of them expressing who they think should get votes, who haven't actually voted yet. I hope that at least some of them do, but I fear that many of them will not. PROVE ME WRONG CHAPS.

As it stands, however, looking at the list there's quite a clear top 5 developing, and while there aren't many surprises in the top 30 the way it currently looks, we're almost certainly looking at a new number 1.

KEEP VOTING PLEASE UKFF

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
For instance, there are 20 users who have posted in this thread, most of them expressing who they think should get votes, who haven't actually voted yet.

Oh so familiar from the film polls.

• Paid Members
I'm afraid my votes will be for the entire set of presenters on BBC Breakfast. Patronising twats the lot of em.

Except Suzanne Reid, I trust. :love:

• Awards Moderator
I've posted in this thread already, making it clear that I wouldn't rush my list in. There's two weeks left yet, no need to panic yet.

Indeed - I said that in my post too! Well, I used 'worry' rather than 'panic', but yes, two weeks is loads of time. The past two lists have taught me that people don't tend to submit lists over the weekend either, so yes, no panicking you'll see from me.

EDIT: And seph, nobody had better bloody vote for Suzanne. She's surely too lovely for that, surely :love:

Edited by HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

It doesn't help that I don't necessarily know the names of the ones that cause me to throw things at the TV.

I'll start it with the first one that's popped into my mind. What's the name of that fat woman who's often on Question Time? She's lefter than left and dresses like Akeem, albeit in fluorescent colours. I think her name begins with a C and her surname might suggest that she's married someone exotic, although her general demeanour leads me to think there's no way she would take a man's name.

Edit: Camila Batmanghelidjh. No wonder I was struggling with the name!

Edited by Ronnie

• Paid Members
As it stands, however, looking at the list there's quite a clear top 5 developing, and while there aren't many surprises in the top 30 the way it currently looks, we're almost certainly looking at a new number 1.

Well, fat twat's over in America annoying them instead now, isn't he?

• Awards Moderator
It doesn't help that I don't necessarily know the names of the ones that cause me to throw things at the TV.

I'll start it with the first one that's popped into my mind. What's the name of that fat woman who's often on Question Time? She's lefter than left and dresses like Akeem, albeit in fluorescent colours. I think her name begins with a C and her surname might suggest that she's married someone exotic, although her general demeanour leads me to think there's no way she would take a man's name.

Edit: Camila Batmanghelidjh. No wonder I was struggling with the name!

Just spent the last ten minutes poring over lists of Question Time guests to help you out with that, and clicked Reply to discover you'd found out too! I vaguely remember being annoyed by her on Question Time as well.

Not as annoyed as I am by Jessie J, though. I'm just saying. Vote J, people.

• Paid Members
Just spent the last ten minutes poring over lists of Question Time guests to help you out with that

Ditto. Sorry to have wasted your time. On the plus side, scrolling through that list of guests pretty much gave me a follow-on nine contenders too.

• Paid Members
Just spent the last ten minutes poring over lists of Question Time guests to help you out with that

Ditto. Sorry to have wasted your time. On the plus side, scrolling through that list of guests pretty much gave me a follow-on nine contenders too.

Please tell me Melanie Phillips is one of those 9? I hate that right-wing bitch, can't believe I forgot about her when I was putting my list together.