The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I couldn't remember taking part in the last one until I just skimmed through it there. Can't see Dappy placing at #1 on my list this time, only because I can't even think of the last time I seen him on telly.I'll need to have a think about my list. Adele's a good shout, though. She's everywhere.

• Paid Members

Oh fuck, I forgot about that awful Daily Mail woman. Liz Jones, is it? And Keith Vaz too, which would have neutralised my anti-coalition slant somewhat. Ah, never mind, I can't think of good writeups for them anyway.

• Paid Members

Can't see Dappy placing at #1 on my list this time

After a quick Google and finding his Twitter I've changed my mind. #1 FOREVER.o4rle.jpgWith the caption "Who wants a kiss?"I do, Dappy. Now close your eyes, and don't be alarmed if my lips moving towards yours sounds like a van moving at full speed, you fucking cock.

• Paid Members

Nick, I'll add Burley in as an additional for you, since you appear to have intended her inclusion on your list. She'll get 1 point for that, which will be the only point she has received so far. As it stands, with 10 ballots received, there is no clear front runner, but an interesting looking top 5 if it remains similar to its current state.

Aces, thanks alot.

• Paid Members

Might be alone (and I hope not) but let's definitely not forget Leigh 'Keith Lemon' Francis. Unfunny cunt.

See, this is both the best and worst thing about the twatlist. On the one hand you're happpy to see names like this crop up because it makes you go "Ah, of course! He IS a big twat." But then when you've already submitted your ten twats, as have I, you're a bit dissapointed you didn't nominate the waste of oxygen yourself. I hope my #1 twat wins but I don't think she's been in the limelight enough recently to warrant it. She'll be close to the top ten though if nothing else.

Oh fuck, I forgot about that awful Daily Mail woman. Liz Jones, is it? And Keith Vaz too, which would have neutralised my anti-coalition slant somewhat. Ah, never mind, I can't think of good writeups for them anyway.

I think I'm crap at writeups but I'm going to try especially for Vaz :)