The THIRD UKFF Celebrity Twatlist: WINNER REVEALED!

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

A brilliant read and although I did not enter a list everyone I would have voted for barring Fearne Cotton made the list.

Can I just say about Cotton that the fact that in the non to distant future the fact that she will be popping a mewling sprog into the world makes me pray every day for the giant meteorite to hurry up and hit us. The fact that her DNA has been passed on to another generation makes me weep for the future of the human race. Twat DNA seems to be growing stronger and its something we canall hope does not continue

Well done HarmGen. Brilliant work

Ronnie (voted #7): "I don't know who she is (presumably some singer) but her presence as a talking head in The British drove me to distraction. That was a well-made, serious TV programme about our nation's history but was punctuated by commentary from this know-nothing. 'If that was me I'd've been so like ...' If I'd wanted vapid, meaningless observations I'd have elected to watch X Factor."

Ronnie absolutely hit the nail on the head about how out of place Jessie J was on the otherwise brilliantly put together multi part documentary. At the time I made the point that Jessie J giving her input about the industrial revolution is like having Johnny Vegas appear on Lorraine Kelly's show to give the nation's women dietary advice.

I really enjoyed the list and the comments, well done HG and all who voted.

• Moderators
Top work HG.

I reckon Leigh Francis is in on the joke at how daft Lemon is.

I dunno. He used to have a reputation for being a really nice guy who never wanted anything but to make stuff and make people laugh, and you'd never hear a bad word about him. He was super humble, grateful for where he was, and acknowledged that Bo Selecta became awful near the end, but that C4 wanted him to do more, so he did. When he was on that Comedy Map of Britain show on the BBC a few years ago, he was clambering up into the loft of his parents' house and bringing down the Gremlins he'd made out of papier mache as a teenager, because he remade the entire movie himself, just for the fun of it. That's where the Bo Selecta masks came from.

These days though, if you go through his Twitter timeline, he really does not take kindly to any negativity. He threw a massive tantrum at Alex Zane for giving the Keith Lemon movie a bad review "thanks mate for the knife in the back" kinda thing, and going on and on about it for ages, about how he'd been betrayed, with zero self-awareness that a film like that is never going to get a decent review. Surely he knows he's just churning out utter thoughtless shit? I watched him run someone else off Twitter last week too, for really obviously jokingly comparing Lemon's appearance to that of Savile. "cheers mate so I look like a paedo do I you cunt?" and really humourlessly threatening them and being abusive, despite their apologies. It's shitty to see the way he's turned out. He seems like a different guy these days.

• Paid Members

Would like to echo the sentiments re: HG's work on this list. That bit of Terry trivia Chest quoted and the picture you used for his big reveal were the icing on a bile filled yet somehow delicious hate cake.

Edited by JLM

• Awards Moderator

Thanks, everyone. I'm just pleased everyone enjoyed it and I could contribute something to the forum! Really appreciate all the kind words, so thank you all again. :blush:

I forgot to also thank Ian for his 'shit on the market' gimmick. Since Benny used it this year, I figured it was only right that I did too! Thanks Ian!

But the most important question still unanswered... has anyone seen Gladstone since he 'went outside' yesterday, and is he currently camping out at the bookshop where Coe is due to appear next week?

Edited by HarmonicGenerator