Blast from the past forum question

waters44

• Paid Members

To cut a long story short I've recently signed up to F4W and make an effort to listen to the B&V shows. I haven't been on the board yet but they occasionally talk about (i assume) a poster on there called Anchor.

Is this the same Anchor that used to post on the TWCF back in the day? Does anyone remember him?

I appreciate im putting two and two together and coming up with five, and the majority of people here probably don't know what TWCF was, but thought it was worth asking. If im completely barking up the wrong tree please delete this.

• Paid Members

I expected nothing more than that from the standard UKFF wit.

If there's anyone else with more answers and less time let me know. Although he was a complete cretin some of his posts were awesome, would love to see if anyone can remember. He was a highlight over there at one point, admittedly for the wrong reasons.

• Paid Members
Anchor's Myspace. Note the number.

Melon headed fuckwit.

As much as I would love to be Anchor I am merely an unknown looking to remember some of his "highlights". Ive seen that he is quite (in)famous over at the F4W boards and radio shows, so it wouldn't exactly be a bad thing to be the mysterious Anchor - after all he gets what 99% of posters here want, attention from the internet.

If I remember correctly it was Anchor who liked John Cena before it was cool. He got a load of shit for that. Strange how times change.

I dont remember that, but I think it was him who started a thread about Eddie Guerrero dying before it was on the WWE website. In that thread there were pages of people calling him a cunt followed by pages of people apologising for calling him a cunt.

• Paid Members
Anchor's Myspace. Note the number.

Melon headed fuckwit.

As much as I would love to be Anchor I am merely an unknown looking to remember some of his "highlights". Ive seen that he is quite (in)famous over at the F4W boards and radio shows, so it wouldn't exactly be a bad thing to be the mysterious Anchor - after all he gets what 99% of posters here want, attention from the internet.

Don't be ridiculous.

Archived