September Rumble

neil

• Paid Members
The Scottish posters aren't fans of Gladstone at the minute by the looks of it.

I really don't mind him and usually find his posts to be interesting/witty/goodwankmaterial but his constant shitting on all things Scottish purely because they're Scottish is a tad grating and epitomises the English Wank.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The Scottish posters aren't fans of Gladstone at the minute by the looks of it.

I really don't mind him and usually find his posts to be interesting/witty/goodwankmaterial but his constant shitting on all things Scottish purely because they're Scottish is a tad grating and epitomises the English Wank.

It's true. I hate all things Scottish because they're Scottish. Like CleetusVanDamme, Andy Murray, Sir Alex Ferguson, that redhead in Doctor Who, Highland toffee, Irn Bru, Billy Connolly, Sean Connery, Darren Fletcher, bAztnm, Highland shortbread, Dundee biscuits, Trainspotting, Arthur Albiston, Robbie Coltrane, Caty Cole, Kelly MacDonald, Belle & Sebastian, Cocteau Twins, Shallow Grave....

....shall I go on or should we concede that you're talking bollocks and are being an over-sensitive Scotsman again?

In solidarity with my Scottish brothers, I bought a bottle of Whyte & Mackay Glasgow Special scotch last night. And drank it outside my front door.

• Paid Members
It's true. I hate all things Scottish because they're Scottish. Like CleetusVanDamme, Andy Murray, Sir Alex Ferguson, that redhead in Doctor Who, Highland toffee, Irn Bru, Billy Connolly, Sean Connery, Darren Fletcher, bAztnm, Highland shortbread, Dundee biscuits, Trainspotting, Arthur Albiston, Robbie Coltrane, Caty Cole, Kelly MacDonald, Belle & Sebastian, Cocteau Twins, Shallow Grave....

....shall I go on or should we concede that you're talking bollocks and are being an over-sensitive Scotsman again?

If you had omitted Dundee biscuits and replaced it with something along the lines of tablet, Scottish macaroon or Edinburgh rock then I may have conceded to talking bollocks.

• Paid Members
Caty Cole,

You've gone too far. Caty muttering "get deep up inside my shitter" and the like is the best thing to ever come out of Scotland.

• Paid Members

Why did you conspicuously bow out of our discussion, then? It's not like you don't have form for this kind of thing. I'm just amazed you're not on to your third account.

Archived