RAW 01/10/12

JLM

• Paid Members

They were always going to take a hit due to the Cowboys v Bears game, it's a big match. No Cena too.

Meltzer has discussed this a few times, but USA's big thing is that they want to be known as the number one rated network. That's why they love WWE, despite nobody else wanting to touch them, they give them the high ratings - if not the commercial benefits. Also worth noting that WWE is pretty cheap, so I'm sure they're making good money off their investment.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Debate was shit but I thought Big Show's "I SMELL BEAUTIFUL" line was great. Overall though, terrible material delivered poorly.

Add me to the "I hate AJ" club if there is one. Always thought she was shit even when everyone was in love with her. She's only got one expression.

Sick to fuck of Vickie Guerrero. I don't want to see her get her commupence, I just don't want to see her.

Punk, Ryback, Bryan and Kane are great. The rest isn't really worth watching.

Unrelated to the ratings, Bryan and Kane have a great new t-shirt out. Team 'Hell No' are looking to be a attraction who are here to stay for a while, dominating Smackdown shows and mixing it up in the main events on Raw, the pair have found their calling together.

New 'Hell No' T-shirt

That is an amazing t-shirt!

Anyone else hear the hick who kept shouting during the Punk/JR segment? "Punch him JR" and "If youre the best in the world get back in the ring" the (probably) toothless inbred lad was well into it

I'll defend AJ to a degree, that stupid mental look she does is cringy as fuck but her arse looked belting in those black shorts so it balances out

Archived