UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot * Discussion *

Egg Shen

Who wins muthafucker's??  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tonight's UFC on FX 5 card already lost one fight on Thursday when Dennis Hallman was forced out to due a combination of personal issues and missing weight, and now another fight is in jeopardy.

According to a report from MMAJunkie.com, Jeremy Stephens is currently in police custody at the Hennepin County Public Safety Facility after being arrested by the Minneapolis Police Department this morning. The reason for his arrest is not known at this time, and there's no word yet on when he's set to be released.

Stephens was arrested at the Marriott City Center Hotel, the host location for the fighters this weekend in Minneapolis, and arrived at the Hennepin County Public Safety Facility shortly before 11AM local time. The event is set to begin in just a few hours, so it's likely that the bout will be scrapped.

Credit: mmatorch.com

Oops.

MMA Junkie says it's 4.30 ET time that the facebook prelim stars, which is 9:30 our time? then 3 hour Fuel prelims (on UFC.TV) remember the FX card will only be 2 hours long with 4 fights.

MAIN CARD (FX, 8 p.m. ET)

Travis Browne vs. Antonio Silva

Jake Ellenberger vs. Jay Hieron

John Dodson vs. Jussier Formiga

Josh Neer vs. Justin Edwards

PRELIMINARY CARD (FUEL TV, 5 p.m. ET)

Yves Edwards vs. Jeremy Stephens

Danny Castillo vs. Michael Johnson

Shane Roller vs. Jacob Volkmann

Diego Nunes vs. Bart Palaszewski

Phil Harris vs. Darren Uyenoyama

Marcus LeVesseur vs. Carlo Prater

PRELIMINARY CARD (Facebook, 4:30 p.m. ET)

Mike Pierce vs. Aaron Simpson

I can see them just ditching the Stephens/Edwards fight and just having the broadcast start on Fuel.

• Paid Members

It can't be 11 can it? I thought the FUEL prelims were starting around now?

I've just been on ufc.tv thinking the FUEL fights were starting and got some audio of Kenny Florian doing some practice run downs for the fights and making a few cock ups and him and some producer or something chatting away. Then right when they were about to start gossiping about Jeremy Stephens' naughtiness with the law the stream has gone to a "Sorry we are experiencing technical difficulties" screen.

Bastard. I nearly had the scoop then.

EDIT - FUEL prelims are starting now.

Archived