UFC on FX: Browne vs. Bigfoot * Discussion *

Egg Shen

Who wins muthafucker's??  

16 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Paid Members
I feel like a right plumb forgetting Browne knocking out Struve, I forget how often Struve got knocked out. Looks like he is coming into his own now though.

He lost via TKO early in his career, since then only some the biggest hitters walking (JDS, Roy and Browne) have managed to stop him with strikes. I don't think he gets enough credit for that to be honest. Another thing is that in those fights, he was never really disciplined enough and looked a bit wreckless. He's certainly improved on that over his last few fights though. I'd probably pick him to beat Browne if they rematched.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Bigfoot should be very thankful that hes in the position he's in after 2 hard defeats. If Silva comes in lacking in a little self-belief he could get fucked up again, but he's talking a good game and i think if he fights to his potential he could win. I've got Browne by TKO but it's all gonna come down to what kind of mental shape Silva comes in.

Silva is a man that's definitly got some breaks due to the way he looks. Like jim said, EliteXC promoted him as a star, Strikforce propelled him to the top, and now the UFC has done the same (despite the losses). I remember when he was winning on the UK shows and the boards were lighting up about the guy (i also remember the same boards raving about Zuluzinho :confused: ) it seems anytime there's a giant of a man fucking people getting excited, and i'd be lying if i didn't say i get excited as well.

• Paid Members

Same, I really thought this was tomorrow night. I'm out tomorrow as well so I'd have missed it. Tonight's better for me. Looking forward to it.

I've got Browne by 2nd Rd KO, Formiga by 2nd Rd submission and Hieron on points.

• Paid Members

His jaw alone would probably make at least Welterweight.

As for Hallman, I hope he won't be texting the whereabouts of his dogs in the coming days. Whenever I hear the "issues at home to take care of" line I get an uneasy feeling.

And Hallman is an odd sod as it is. Fighting in what appeared to be a 8 year old child's speedos is weird enough. But does anyone remember that eery post fight Joe Rogan interview when he said something like "Thankyou Jesus. Please come quickly because we're barely holding on." That spooked me the fuck out for some reason. Just seemed really out of place and more uncomfortable than your usual post fight God Squad shout outs.

• Paid Members

For fucks sake. Can we not have one card stay intact anymore? If it's not injuries it's arrests. Was really looking forward to Stephens vs Edwards as well. One of the fights I was most excited about tonight.

Hopefully it gets resolved somehow but I'm not optimistic.

• Paid Members

the Stephens/Edwards fight completely flew under my radar too, i didn't actually realise it was happening tonight. If this had happened a few days sooner they probably could have set up Edwards/Tavares, but who was to know? They are hopeful that they can still have the fight go ahead tonight.

Archived