FIFA 13 show us your goals

blackcountrywwfc

Since uploading to EA seems to never work for me, I've had to record mine on phone and add to YouTube lol, little shaky but enjoy, one goal the result of a very lucky deflection and the second is an awesome lob through ball and cracking volley...in my opinion anyway xD

Lucky Cabaye deflection.

Eden Hazard wonder strike.

Now I've joined the Fifa gang again I'll try and upload one of mine I scored yesterday.

I was a little annoyed with one because I waited until the end of the game before I was going to upload it, but it only played the last few seconds of it. Basically I was playing against my lad, I was 2-1 down with minutes to go, played the ball up to Podolski who was on the half way line and literally jinked past 6 of his players, took it round the keeper and slotted it in. It was beautiful. Forever stored in my head.

Now I've joined the Fifa gang again I'll try and upload one of mine I scored yesterday.

I was a little annoyed with one because I waited until the end of the game before I was going to upload it, but it only played the last few seconds of it. Basically I was playing against my lad, I was 2-1 down with minutes to go, played the ball up to Podolski who was on the half way line and literally jinked past 6 of his players, took it round the keeper and slotted it in. It was beautiful. Forever stored in my head.

Aye I've had a couple like that, waited to see highlights but they only show the final snippet to goal, sucks but the memory is there haha :)

Got this one I scored on Ultimate Team aswell, can't find a way to take the vid from Facebook so just made it public for you guys to see lol, it's not the finish that is awesome, it's the whole set up for it, astonishing final pass like.

Ultimate Team wonder goal.

• 1 month later...

Archived