Fight Club: Pro - Project Mayhem 2! 26/27 October

UberTekkers

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply
would spud be able to work this as he wasn't on the last show and would still surly be filming for the TNA thing right?

Marty is doing Rev Pro this weekend and Southisde on the Sunday of the CZW weekend, so i don't think TNA are filming with the British Bootcamp guys full time. So since Marty is on other shows, it's unlikely that TNA are taping over the Project Mayhem weekend so I think Spud will be there.

552204_10151185044089557_1022705551_n.jpg

PROJECT MAYHEM 2 UPDATE ...

TEAM CZW ANNOUNCED .....

DJ Hyde has selected himself and five of the top fighters in CZW to travel to the UK and go to war with Fight Club: PRO at PROJECT MAYHEM 2.

TEAM CZW will consist of -

DJ Hyde

Alex Colon

Greg Excellent

"OI4K" Jake & Dave Crist

&

The CZW World Heavyweight Champion..

MASADA

SHIT! I've only just realised when Richie said that Tremont is missing from that photo. FUCK!! He's on the wXw shows, as is Drake. Thats a massive dissapointment. Im only really arsed about Irish Airbourne and Masada. Oh well, i'll still be coming to one of the nights and im sure it'll be great but I too would've liked more deathmatch action

What's Colon like? Never seen or heard of him before. Good matchup for MK?

Wouldn't mind seeing DJ vs Mastiff, Margera vs MASADA, Irish Airborne vs Hunters and Trent vs Excellent on one night. Then DJ vs Trent, Ryder vs MASADA, Brookes/Gresham vs Irish Airborne (Or one of them vs MK) and Mastiff vs Excellent on the other. Mastiff vs MASADA would be good but would rather see him against guys who do work a hardcore style.

Archived