IPW:UK 8th Anniversary Show - Sat November 17th

Daniel Edler

601604_435183463186115_883128505_n.jpg

TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE NOW FROM: http://www.ipwuk.com/events/2012/11/17/8th-anniversary-show

- IPW:UK are entering into our 8th Anniversary Show and we're bringing the best of British wrestling to a brand new venue in Sevenoaks, Kent at The Sevenoaks Leisure Centre!

In our main event, we see a feud that started 6 years ago come to a conclusion, as 'Mr. IPW' Ashley Reed (w/ Donna) takes on 'The Shooting Star' Paul Robinson in "The Final Fight"! Plus - JUST ANNOUNCED - in an IPW:UK Anniversary Show tradition, the match will be fought with Tables, Ladders & Chairs all legal!! Plus many more top bouts and lots of surprises from IPW:UK's past!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I see from the Wrestle Midlands thread there's now claims Davey Richards isn't over this weekend either.

On a personal note, I can't make it to the show tomorrow despite having a front row ticket in hand due to having only come out of a week in hospital yesterday afternoon and not being fit to do the 2 hours travel each way.

I'm pretty gutted, as there's signs that a new beginning for IPW:UK is going to start here, and the Orpington-esque travel out of London looked a lot easier for me when thinking about attending any future Sevenoaks shows, assuming this is a success.

Best of luck to the entire IPW:UK team for tomorrow - I'll be there in spirit!

• Paid Members

FutureShock's Facebook page states Davey has told them he injured his back in training on Thursday and doctors have prevented him from flying. So, yes: he's not coming.

Also, I thought it was worth putting more spotlight on this article from Ben. Amazing stuff.

PLUS - check out this excellent article on the boom years of IPW:UK by Ben 'Hat Guy' Corrigan:

http://www.ipwuk.com/news/2012/11/12/artic...story-of-ipw-uk

Cheers Gadge!

FutureShock's Facebook page states Davey has told them he injured his back in training on Thursday and doctors have prevented him from flying. So, yes: he's not coming.

Also, I thought it was worth putting more spotlight on this article from Ben. Amazing stuff.

PLUS - check out this excellent article on the boom years of IPW:UK by Ben 'Hat Guy' Corrigan:

http://www.ipwuk.com/news/2012/11/12/artic...story-of-ipw-uk

Cheers Gadge!

Blackjack Phoenix got a mention in that article, but no Lance Malibu. Shame on you...

This is correct - Davey, nor Corino will be able to be involved. Gutting, but we've got a great match lined up for Sha in it's place, and we've confirmed Joe Legend will be replacing Davey at IPW:UK and FutureShock, slipping right into the two matches against Rampage Brown and Jack Gallagher respectively.

Tickets are available on the door, priced at

Missed the first match but Project Ego retained against an Italian team.

Not in order.

Mexican eagle then issued a challege to any ipw original which was answered by batallion.

Iesteen rees squashed Dru and Relic with powerbombs. But would not answer the challenge of Joel Masters.

Jonny storn won the three way against Dar and Haskins

Rampage brown beat joe legend in the british championships.

Londons riots were dqed against bollywood knights after smashing a hubcap over Darrells head.

Then samuels, Paul Robinson and Ashley Reed tore it up in a wild brawl with some sick bumps in a good tlc match to send everyone home happy.

Robinson then issued a challenge to Reed for Caged Warfare to settle their feud without Donnas involvement.

Archived