WWE's 20 greatest physiques.

Dr Reefer

• Paid Members

The only way Vince should be above Ziggler on this list should be if "physique" includes haircut. Being placed above Lance Storm is quite funny too, I expect it to prompt an eight page retort from happy-go-lucky Lance about how this kind of thing is why WWE is in the shitter.

(but not Ahmed while in WCW as he was carrying a little weight)

No shit. My favourite Power Slam quotes ever referred to Ahmed in his Big (gu)T days.

"Burgers, pies, dripping, lard.... TAFKA Ahmed Johnson has certainly been tucking in since his WWF days."

"... taking advantage of Tescos three for the price of two offer on butter pies and lard cakes."

Not sure why but "tucking in" really cracked me up at the time.

bigtandkash.jpg

The only way Vince should be above Ziggler on this list should be if "physique" includes haircut. Being placed above Lance Storm is quite funny too, I expect it to prompt an eight page retort from happy-go-lucky Lance about how this kind of thing is why WWE is in the shitter.

(but not Ahmed while in WCW as he was carrying a little weight)

No shit. My favourite Power Slam quotes ever referred to Ahmed in his Big (gu)T days.

"Burgers, pies, dripping, lard.... TAFKA Ahmed Johnson has certainly been tucking in since his WWF days."

"... taking advantage of Tescos three for the price of two offer on butter pies and lard cakes."

Not sure why but "tucking in" really cracked me up at the time.

Too much Won Ton Beef Stew.

Archived