Kelly Kelly future endeavored

Callum1993

• Paid Members

Excellent news! Couldn't stand her. Only time I ever found her remotely entertaining was when she was doing the Extreme Expose on ECW. Only diva I've ever really cared about for the last couple of years has been Natalya (and Kharma but that was so short-lived I'm not really counting her). Even Eve, in her recent heel role, has already provided far more entertainment than Kelly Kelly ever did.

• Paid Members

Of those two options the former's probably the closest. She can wrestle rings around any of the current divas, probably due to that Hart Dungeon training. When they gave her the title a couple of years back she was also pretty likeable and good on the microphone and had consistently good-great (at least by WWE diva standards) matches. From reading live house show reports over the years, she often seems to get quite a good pop too. With Beth leaving, that might very well make some space for her to start doing something more noteworthy than a flatulence problem again.

Yeah gutted about this also, it goes to show that WWE doesn't really give 2 shits about the Diva divison if they are willing to let Kelly Kelly go who was the most over Diva but then again with Eve becoming WWE's new pet I'm not suprised they let Kelly go. If WWE were lacking in the over Diva's department I doubt they would have let Kelly go so easily, did Kelly ask for her release? It wouldn't suprise me, I'm sure I read recently Kelly over the past few years has since her status has grown has had to turn down quiet a few things in order to meet her WWE commitments now she has free rain on what she wants to do with her career. I can imagine Kelly makes or could make a fair bit from modelling etc.

I'm sure the WWE will leave the door open for a one off return in the future, I can really see her taking part in WM next year, which could make her a nice one-off pay packet. Probably a smart move for Kelly to leave WWE at this stage while she has peaked in popularity, is still very young and has her looks to cash in on. She'll be back at some stage when the modelling offers etc stop rolling in.

With Beth leaving the Diva's are really going to lack in credible experienced stars. I suppose its time for the likes of Kaitlyn to step up but then again we still have Layla I suppose.

On a seperate not Kharma said on Twitter that she hopes the rumours (about Beth leaving) aren't true because its her dream match or something like that but how would she have faced her in WWE if she isn't signed to WWE unless 2 things she is still signed to WWE secretly and getting into shape for a suprise comeback orrr she's hoping to be re-signed in the future either way I'd love to see her back!

Archived