Kelly Kelly future endeavored

Callum1993

• Paid Members

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Diva Kelly Kelly as of today, September 28, 2012. WWE wishes Kelly Kelly the best in all her future endeavors"

Little bit of a shock as she seemed to be one of the few divas who was at least a little bit over.

Ive never been a fan of her work i couldnt wait for her to lose Divas title when she had it, i would have loved to see Kharma squash the shit out of her

Agreed. Kelly v Kharma would have been a great feud, in my opinion.

However ropey she was in the ring, a girl who looks like Kelly will always be pushed by WWE as she looks great on merchandise and the like.

Seems WWE just can't keep the Divas under contract at the moment - and while that may please a large percentage of the ukff, I personally reckon it's a shame as the ladies, if used right, can add something to the show (see: 'crazy' AJ before she became GM, Vickie Guerrero when she was with Edge, Maryse, LayCool, Maxine's 'love triangle' with Johnny Curtis and Derrick Bateman on NXT etc)

Surprising if only because she had age on her side. She's about 25/26, not like she hit her hotness expiry date.

But yeah, terrible wrestler. Workrate~

She'd actually be great in TNA. Been around long enough to have a fan base, young enough to improve, could work extensively with the more experienced Knockouts, and Barbie Blank is a million times more marketable than Kelly Kelly (even if it's easier to take the piss out of).

They don't even bother defining face/heel roles for most of the divas anymore. Alicia Fox and Natalya especially can be on any side of the fence on any given week.

I like Kelly, but her "bouncing" off the ropes wound me up more than anything in wrestling. I wonder why she came back for a week or two in the summer after her initial leave of absence.

• Paid Members

Kelly Kelly was supposed to leave about 3 months ago. I thought she'd already gone to be honest. She told them she couldnt be arsed with the travel and wanted to accept outside things WWE banishes their wrestlers from accepting. Although I assumed they wanted to keep her on and bring her in and out.

For current womens standards, she's been a modern day Mae Young. 6 years as a regular is as long as Trish Stratus did. Amazing to think, considering Trish seemed to be in it far longer.

Kelly never really did much, Trish always had stuff going on. Kelly had the story with Mike Knox and fancying CM Punk, then the Extreme Expose thing with Miz and Balls. Then she shagged Randy Orton and got stalked by Kane for a week. And I think there was a little feud with LayCool where they called her Smelly Kelly. Did she have any other storylines?

• Paid Members
Kelly never really did much, Trish always had stuff going on. Kelly had the story with Mike Knox and fancying CM Punk, then the Extreme Expose thing with Miz and Balls. Then she shagged Randy Orton and got stalked by Kane for a week. And I think there was a little feud with LayCool where they called her Smelly Kelly. Did she have any other storylines?

She had that feud with Beth Phoenix last year where she amusingly kept beating her, which was the only time I supported her because I hate Beth Phoenix and I knew how much it would upset norks like Lumber Jack.

Archived