Attendance - 129

Dante dft Scotty Riot

'Tomcat' Kevin O'Neil dft 'Rapid Fire' Tommy Gunn

The Hunter Bros dft The Lionhearts

'Wonderkid' Jonny Storm dft Noam Dar

Kid Fite dft 'Star Attraction' Mark Haskins

'New Sensation' Saul Adams dft T-Bone

AWW British Title Match - Carnage dft 'Messiah' Brandon Thomas via DQ

decent show i thought,best matches for me were the tag match-Kid fite v Haskins & T-Bone v Saul Adams(good to see him again been far to long) was very disapointed with the Dar Storm match it wasnt bad but for some of the matches ive seen Noam have this year it just wasnt up there

decent show i thought,best matches for me were the tag match-Kid fite v Haskins & T-Bone v Saul Adams(good to see him again been far to long) was very disapointed with the Dar Storm match it wasnt bad but for some of the matches ive seen Noam have this year it just wasnt up there

Couldn't agree more, Dar vs Storm was fine but nothing to write home about and Kid Fite vs Haskins was MOTN for me. Personally didn't think much to T-Bone vs Adams, don't really think Adams is in the same league as T-Bone and looked a bit lost at times during the match. Attendance aswell seemed very very poor, looked less than the show from a month or so ago? AWW used to be such a hard hitting great promotion that just seems to have lost its way with some of the bookings at the moment, really hoping it re-discovers the glory days again very soon.

gutted i couldnt make it in the end on sunday,one thing or another....sounds like another good show

will definitely be there in february,i must agree with BoomBoomBoom,the wulfrun is a cracking venue for wrestling...hope this will be a regular venue for you guys

Archived