Undertakers steak

neil

• Paid Members

He's the deadman, brighter than the average deadman, technically, a clever zombie. Normal zombies would just eat your flesh as is, but would a clever zombie, in this case the undertaker, cook the fleshy steak?

I think he may also use paper plates with plastic knives and forks, apparently the dead can't be arsed with washing up.

• Paid Members

FWIW (which admittedly isn't much), tiger_rick, Shane O'Mac, Baz Windham and wandshogun pretty much won this thread. And I'm delighted to see Just Me back, with a pretty solid effort.

• Paid Members
Well Dunn once wrestled The Blu Brothers. Given that you can have steak both Well Done and Blue somebody with a better sense of humour/better imagination/better command of the English language might be able to make an amusing aside about that.

Some assembly required.

I'm still a ways off. All I can think of is that if the Blue Meanie teamed with Steve Blackman, their team could have been called "Blue Cheese".

EDIT: Oooh, got one. If Vinnie Vegas had formed a stable with Koko and Owen Hart, they could have been "High Stakes" and feuded with "Blue Cheese".

Yeah, I'm pissed, so what? Fugg off. *hic*

Archived