4FW: New Years Wrestleution 2013 | Saturday 12th January | Swindon

4FWpromoter

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This show was all about the main event the rest played to silence or apathy.. Check Old David's posts for his opinion he is a wise man.

The original card would have run alot smoother, but due to illness things were changed around last minute, some matches were not ideal but a few hours notice is hard to work on, ecspecially when more than 1 person couldn't be there, the fact I was sat with Robbie Brookside trying to work out the best possible card, it just wasn't to be, the atmosphere was a weird one, normally the main event match would have received the reaction the other matches received and the other Tag match would have been red hot. Twitter messages and Facebook messages suggest many enjoyed it still despite the atmosphere, I will ensure the March event is on another level, and it will be the announced cards with no drop outs, no needing to shift things last minute.

The top 3 matches for me were

The Opener:

Short match with lots of spots.

The Ladder Match:

Some great high flying and an unexpected winner.

The Main event:

It was great to see Devitt just 2 weeks after he defended his njpw belt infront of 30,000 people. The psychology was great and all wrestlers took some really big bumps

Mark out moment: During the Tag team main event all 4 guys took massive blows to the head which looked like they legit hurt. The crowd clapped and cheered so hard for whilst all 4 were lying on the ground motionless.

Worst moment:I was disappointed that Devitt was a face, also the angle that contains the faction seems to have no heat.

Archived