4FW: Battle Britannia | 8th & 9th March | Bristol & Swindon

4FWpromoter

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Darn I was kinda hoping Hayato/Zack was a possibility when the shuffle was first mentioned. Still not a bad looking tag match. This is going to be Bubblegum's first opportunity to face Japanese talent since 2008 as he lost a lot of momentum when he retired for a spell a brief time ago.

Things didn't work out with Zack, I feel this Tag Team contest is going to be great, after seeing Bubblegum for the first time in a long time this October, I feel he is one of the very best Junior Heavyweights in this Country, with his heart set on a tour of Japan could this be the contest that earns him a tour?.

• 3 weeks later...

Friday 8th March will see 2 of the most unique Junior Heavyweights do battle, we have a venue booked in Bristol but are hoping to move it to another area in a venue that guarantees a fantastic atmosphere, we will announce if we move the venue by the weekend, it will be the same distance from Swindon to this venue as it would have been from Bristol, 25 - 30 minutes, tickets will also be on sale at the weekend.

FujitaJrHayatovsZackSabreJrcopy.jpg

Fujita 'Jr' Hayato vs. Zack Sabre Jr

Writeup Coming Soon

Archived