4FW: Battle Britannia | 8th & 9th March | Bristol & Swindon

4FWpromoter

InternetBannerBattleBritanniacopy-3.jpg

4 Front Wrestling returns to the Stratton Leisure Centre for our annual Battle Britannia Spectacular on Saturday 9th March 2013. Featuring the UK debut of arguably one of the most exciting Junior Heavyweight talents in the entire World of Professional Wrestling.

4FW Gold will be on the line as both the 4FW Heavyweight Championship and the 4FW Junior Heavyweight Championship will be defended, also featuring the hottest talent in the United Kingdom today along with International Stars.

4FW are lining up a huge card for Battle Britannia 2013, tickets are on sale soon WWW.4FW-ONLINE.COM

: Official Event Poster :

BattleBritanniaPoster2013copy_zps6f9df026.jpg

: Announced Stars :

HeavyweightBannercopy-1.jpg

JackDynamoKingdomRisingGraphiccopy.jpg

Jack Dynamo

Many times in the past, 4FW superstars have suffered catastrophic losses. Some have lost single matches, some titles even sometimes they have lost an entire company. For Jack Dynamo, his loss to The Saint at Steel Cage Warfare was him losing everything. For over a year, Dynamo had put his heart and soul into pursuing The Saint and ending his career.

His friend and mentor had taken the spotlight, which incensed Dynamo, who committed to his for ally

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Technically isn't he the 4th seen as Saint/Mastiff (very tasty looking match up might I add) got announced? :p

Although second debut for 4FW.

You've got me with Hayato, but if you could go Fujita Jr Hayato vs Zack Sabre Jnr, I think I would profess my love for you from the roof tops.

You are correct, it is the 4th, trying to catch up with everything, all will be updated by next week including announcements for the January event, which I can't wait for.

Pete Dunne technically made his 4FW debut on Saturday 22nd September in an absolutely breathtaking tag team contest, he has left a lasting impression and 4FW can't wait to put on the most exciting Junior Heavyweight division in the UK throughout 2013 with great young talents like Pete Dunne.

Hayato vs Sabre Jr is the contest that is top of the list, depends on Zacks schedule, this card is going to be fantastic from top to bottom.

I gotta ask in regards to the January event, I take it the AJPW co-operation has been completely phased out since you went with M-Pro and haven't made mention of All Japan in a few months?

The AJPW co-operation has not completely been phased out, we have something planned for January, if it comes off then we'll have more to say regarding the situation, keep an eye on the January thread in the coming weeks.

Zack vs Hayato sounds great.

How many imports should we expect on this card and the upcoming ones?

Hoping to be able to announce several but we also have around 5 guys set to debut in 2013 and they are incredible talents with 2 of them easily the most talented youngsters i've ever seen, and many who have seen them fully agree we have 2 Stars on our hands, so it's hard to decide fully on what the entire card is, we're trying another 2 at the moment, we'll see.

• 2 weeks later...

'Jr' Hayato contest has been confirmed for Friday 8th March and Saturday 9th March, first contest will be a singles bout and the second will be one of the most exciting Junior Heavyweight Tag Team contests to take place in the United Kingdom, any guesses?. We will announce shortly. We want to announce more International talent for this event and we are open to suggestions, we just missed out on out top target Kota Ibushi unfortunately.

'Jr' Hayato contest has been confirmed for Friday 8th March and Saturday 9th March, first contest will be a singles bout and the second will be one of the most exciting Junior Heavyweight Tag Team contests to take place in the United Kingdom, any guesses?. We will announce shortly. We want to announce more International talent for this event and we are open to suggestions, we just missed out on out top target Kota Ibushi unfortunately.

Gutted you couldn't get Ibushi.My guess for tag contest maybe Hayato and Pheonix / Ali / other Japanese talent vs LDRS.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived