Raw 24/09/12

Allstar69

• Paid Members

Only two guys look like stars in WWE right now. The ratings reflect that. Surely no-one is surprised? It's bollocks to point to NFL as a reason. NFL has been a rival forever. WWE ratings have sunk as the number of genuine stars who connect with people has tumbled. There's no mystery. Dragging it out over 3 hours has worked out as predicted.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

It'd be nice if they could keep them completely apart. Agree, they should be the next champs but I think there's a few months of legs in Bryan/Kane yet. Last thing they want to do is have PTP lose over and over before they eventually score a win that means bugger all.

It'd be nice if they could keep them completely apart. Agree, they should be the next champs but I think there's a few months of legs in Bryan/Kane yet. Last thing they want to do is have PTP lose over and over before they eventually score a win that means bugger all.

See, I'd rather them have a proper feud (that involves lots of promos and angles but no more than two tag matches, three at most if the PTPs win one) which Kane and Bryan win and move on from, then the Primetimes beat them for the titles in a 4 way or throwaway TV match when they're ready to do the switch. I'm not being sarcastic, either. I want to see the two teams feud asap and I don't want Hell No to lose the belts yet.

Archived