Special Offer Heads-Up

Carbomb

• Paid Members

Apologies if there's already a thread for this, but figured people could post whatever offers they'd seen in here.

Amazon have got a number of selected albums available for download for 99p with this code: CLOUD99P - only one per person, obv. Well pleased - got myself Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers' Greatest Hits album.

Also, all the albums you can use that code on, they're in a special section for sale at

• Paid Members

Who knows? I only left before because I needed to be more productive with my life, and found here a bit too addictive for my own good. I seem to have fallen into that trap again (mainly because I'm unemployed and being turned down for every job I apply for), but maybe I'll one day find the strength to wrench myself free once more from the vortex of procrastination that is the UKFF.

• Paid Members
Incidentally, I picked up that Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Greatest Hits a couple of weeks ago and have been listening to it shitloads recently.

It's awesome, isn't it?

I had it on tape, back when I was a teenager, and I was enraged to find out that the fancy-shmancy cassette-to-MP3 converter I bought to convert my entire tape collection was

• Paid Members
Incidentally, I picked up that Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers Greatest Hits a couple of weeks ago and have been listening to it shitloads recently.

It's awesome, isn't it?

I had it on tape, back when I was a teenager, and I was enraged to find out that the fancy-shmancy cassette-to-MP3 converter I bought to convert my entire tape collection was

• Paid Members

It's awesome, isn't it?

• Paid Members

It's awesome, isn't it?

• Paid Members

It's awesome, isn't it?

Archived