Bradford Wrestling Alliance

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Any thoughts of a DOW return are constantly put back on hold each time another of these shit houses turns up stinking up the area even further.

What happened to the days when there was a show of respect before trying to put a show on in an area that was already being run by someone else?

Any thoughts of a DOW return are constantly put back on hold each time another of these shit houses turns up stinking up the area even further.

Dynamic Outstanding Wrestling? :p

Meh.. posted on my phone.. I blame auto correct :p

Though Dynamic Outstanding Wrestling is a great shitarse name!

• Paid Members
Howay then, lads - this thread is nothing if we don't have shitty videos for us to all laugh at.

I hereby challenge you all to find the worst of the worst West Yorkshire shitarse wrestling videos on YouTube and post them here...

Oh I'm all over this!!!!!!

Beat this if you can!

wow, i dunno if its an office or what but seriously wtf are those guys doing

God knows!! And here is my mate that I mentioned, he is about to start his own promotion called XBW....THIS IS NEMESIS...... UK #1 DIV

(Company is PWA - Pheonix Wrestling Association - not to be confused with PPW, running out of Coventry)

http://youtu.be/YY6C2vLo_Fg

This has made my eyes bleed. I don't want to sleep now in case I dream about this shambles. Appalling

Howay then, lads - this thread is nothing if we don't have shitty videos for us to all laugh at.

I hereby challenge you all to find the worst of the worst West Yorkshire shitarse wrestling videos on YouTube and post them here...

Oh I'm all over this!!!!!!

Beat this if you can!

wow, i dunno if its an office or what but seriously wtf are those guys doing

God knows!! And here is my mate that I mentioned, he is about to start his own promotion called XBW....THIS IS NEMESIS...... UK #1 DIV

(Company is PWA - Pheonix Wrestling Association - not to be confused with PPW, running out of Coventry)

http://youtu.be/YY6C2vLo_Fg

This has made my eyes bleed. I don't want to sleep now in case I dream about this shambles. Appalling

Sad thing is....I think I may actually be able to find worse than this, that is if I didn't lose the will to live when searching for it!

PWA..Worst Match in a While

I think the unintentional comedy ref nearly made that bearable. Air guitar 'windmills' when doing counts early on were just fantastic. The rest of it though I think yeah, horrendous. Was that the world's smallest 6 sided ring as well?

I heard how when the guy got hurt and went to hospital both the kid in question and the promoter both were in agreement that the kid will be well over at the next show never mind he was nearly paralysed for life. Sad people.

This is seriously making me laugh got a tweet off one of the wrestling in leeds trainees:

Andrew Milburn ‏@beastymilburn

@karlrobinson have you ever been to the wrestling training in Leeds?

Me:

Karl Robinson ‏@KarlRobinson

@beastymilburn why would i go to the wrestling training in leeds it looks a shambles

@KarlRobinson right, how do you know its a shambles?

Karl Robinson ‏@KarlRobinson

@beastymilburn i don't have to explain myself to you, if you like it continue, i however feel its not helping the BritWres scene - he retweeted

@KarlRobinson you will just judge others with your eyes closed and no facts. We work hard, we have a great trainer. We will grow!!

then best of all

@I_Am_Paul_T @SixSidedShirley @wesleyBBK @TwatFace95 @Marwoooooood @jessheartless_ @DM_LEWIS92 @ACN3_ @LjFreer who's this @karlrobinson ?

so i just replied by laughing

Update:

brandon breakwell ‏@TwatFace95

@beastymilburn why did you need to make that comment @KarlRobinson? GWA is a sound training facility. So shut up and sit the fuck down.

Paul T followed you

Paul T ‏@I_Am_Paul_T

@KarlRobinson @beastymilburn do we have a troll amongst us...?

This is seriously making me laugh got a tweet off one of the wrestling in leeds trainees:

@karlrobinson have you ever been to the wrestling training in Leeds?

I am sad to say that I actually have been along to training in Leeds, i've also been along to that shambles of an academy that they have at UKW and attended a couple of classes there, one run by Danny Steel, one run by a guy called Bret and another guy who had blue hair! With the UKW ones, Danny Steel's class was ok, certainly not the worst I have ever attended but the other class was a total joke, the guy with the blue hair doesn't belong anywhere near a training class unless he is attending it himself. With regards to Grapple in Leeds, I went just the once a few months ago before they had that monstrosity of a ring, was just crash mats and that guy Paul Parisio taking the class, it is one of the biggest loads of rubbish I have ever been to, needless to say I never went back. The only place in the UK I have ever been to that I can compare it to as being that bad is training in Sheffield with a guy called Andy Hogg - another strawb of epic proportions churning out absolute shit to the UK scene.

I don't have a twitter unfortunately but I would have made the point of just looking at any of the trainees that have been produced by that Leeds cage school and having a look at the standard they are at, I know for sure that the geek I mentioned in my first post (who I am told wrestles as J.G. Nash) and the shit version of Sam Bailey are both products of this tripe, which speaks for itself.

Archived