Bradford Wrestling Alliance

uk_wrestle_fan_1981

Just some advice, if you are ever tempted to give a new promotion a try and they list any of the following idiots as being part of the show, I would give it a wide birth - *The Geek, *Gareth Angel, *Disco Wes (who is a complete Sam Bailey rip off with not an ounce of talent), *Lewis O'Brien, *Matt Slater, *The Outbackers or *Bubba The Butcher, and there are far too many others to remember.

Gareth Angel has been the subject of Iceman's latest WAR ON DIVS on Twitter, so you aren't the only one who thinks he's the pits.

LMAO, yes I follow Iceman on twitter purely to have him keep me entertained, from what I saw on Friday, which was my first in the flesh experience of Angel then Iceman has hit the nail right on the head! A total Div with a complete lack of respect for the business or for anyone who paid money to watch this complete pile of rubbish on the day, and the worst thing is they are already advertising a second show

to be fair you should have asked for your money back

Didn't have the heart to ask for my

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Howay then, lads - this thread is nothing if we don't have shitty videos for us to all laugh at.

I hereby challenge you all to find the worst of the worst West Yorkshire shitarse wrestling videos on YouTube and post them here...

Oh I'm all over this!!!!!!

Beat this if you can!

Howay then, lads - this thread is nothing if we don't have shitty videos for us to all laugh at.

I hereby challenge you all to find the worst of the worst West Yorkshire shitarse wrestling videos on YouTube and post them here...

Beat this if you can!

wow, i dunno if its an office or what but seriously wtf are those guys doing

Beat this if you can!

God knows!! And here is my mate that I mentioned, he is about to start his own promotion called XBW....THIS IS NEMESIS...... UK #1 DIV

(Company is PWA - Pheonix Wrestling Association - not to be confused with PPW, running out of Coventry)

http://youtu.be/YY6C2vLo_Fg

Beat this if you can!

God knows!! And here is my mate that I mentioned, he is about to start his own promotion called XBW....THIS IS NEMESIS...... UK #1 DIV

(Company is PWA - Pheonix Wrestling Association - not to be confused with PPW, running out of Coventry)

or PPW running out of West Brom, however i couldn't even watch any of that, still have the first two to watch and i guess laugh at.

Beat this if you can!

or PPW running out of West Brom, however i couldn't even watch any of that, still have the first two to watch and i guess laugh at.

Sorry, I realise that didn't exactly make sense, I meant that this rubbish runs out of Coventry

Beat this if you can!

Its like the matches we used to have on the bouncy play area at the local leisure centre when we were 10 or 11, if only we had camera phones in those days.

As the vid goes on it seems like they're trying to kill each other - "Well if a jumping piledriver wont do it, I will just drop you on your head and if that doesnt work I will try a Canadian Destroyer." At risk of coming off very cold these fuckwits deserve to be badly hurt! Their stupidity know no bounds.

Beat this if you can!

Sorry, I realise that didn't exactly make sense, I meant that this rubbish runs out of Coventry

Oh yeah must have confused me very much

Beat this if you can!

Its like the matches we used to have on the bouncy play area at the local leisure centre when we were 10 or 11, if only we had camera phones in those days.

As the vid goes on it seems like they're trying to kill each other - "Well if a jumping piledriver wont do it, I will just drop you on your head and if that doesnt work I will try a Canadian Destroyer." At risk of coming off very cold these fuckwits deserve to be badly hurt! Their stupidity know no bounds.

Someone recently said it'll take someone to die for these incompetent fools to go to a real training school and these shitarse companies to stop running but i don't think that it will help the UK scene or even stop these companies. I know that there are many people who run good and great shows, however i think there should be someone running something that messages venues and gets these fools blacklisted or whatever it is from running shows.

Problem is its not going to take long for these to begin to turn up.

UKW used to have one of the ukw finest run sessions, El Ligero, but the mentality of these idiots trained at ukw was that they were already far beyond what he could teach them and the trainees even often ran the training themselves on weekends. An absolute farce. Now these non-trained half brained idiots are being let loose on other hopefuls in this area inturn teaching them shit so they only learn shit!

Any thoughts of a DOW return are constantly put back on hold each time another of these shit houses turns up stinking up the area even further.

Archived