Ryback or Miz?

El Dingo Capitano

• Paid Members

Ryback is one of the most over guys in the undercard. He always gets a reaction with his intro and the "Feed Me More" chants at the end of his matches is probably the most over catchphrase other than the whole Yes/No Bryan stuff. He also managed to be pretty good in the Subway skit without actually doing anything.

I'd like to see a face Miz soon but it would have to be a Jerichoesque cocky face that taunted the big guys and the big wigs, I think he'll pull it off very well. Apart from Punk and Bryan, there's noone's matches I enjoy more than The Miz's.

Edit: Give Ryback a manager who'll naturally do all the talking for him etc, make it look like the manager's the only one who can control him and uses him for personal gain, thus making him a heel. Miz goes down the cocky face road, mocking Ryback for being a stupid beefcake etc and how it's obvious his manager is using him. Not all that original but easy to write and has some legs.

• Moderators

Miz mocking Ryback for being a lummox who's being used by an evil manager would make Miz into the heel though. Nobody boos Lennie Small. The way it would have to work would be the face trying to free the dopey massive monster from the manager, like Norman the Lunatic or Boo Bradley or something.

• Paid Members

The way some people are talking about Ryback it's as though the blokes just been future endeavored. It's far too early to tell whether they've made an arse of it or not, I happen to think that they haven't.

He's doing alright. The fact that they haven't saw fit to tweak anything since he debuted (aside from the music, slightly) tells me that he's more or less ready for what I think he's going to be over the next few months. He gets a decent reaction, his catchphrase is over and he's one of the few acts just now that I look forward to seeing.

So far so good, and i'm interested to see what they do with him over the next few months.

Imagine if a bloke as big and as scary looking as him turned up and he was polished and he had Heyman or someone alongside him, and he destroyed the Undertaker or sent the Rock packing? They could have had a star on their hands.

08.jpg

Is it me or did everyone miss the Brock point?

Anyway, Brock was doing Metal before going on TV, wasn't he? Though Brock was seen as a brilliant athlete who was going to be big years before he debuted.

Archived