The Christmas Gift Idea Thread

SpursRiot2012

• Paid Members

The past couple days I've been having some tentative looks into Christmas gifts for a few people. I'm finding it really hard to come up with something a bit unique, which I'd like to do this year. Has anybody else yet put some thought into it? I'm really looking forward to Christmas this year, so screw you if you think it's too early.

• Paid Members

I'll wait till after the 21st to buy just in case they're not required.

Ok I'm kidding. We'll still be here and I'll be last minute shopping for the most awkward family members like I do every year.

• Paid Members

My sister in law is due to give birth on 21/12 so i've already picked up the perfect christmas present - Oh The Places You'll Go by Dr Seuss.

Seriously recommended for kids and anyone starting a new phase of their life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Anybody got any ideas for what to buy the girlfriend mum/sister? It doesn't have to be anything super expensive, but I guess something nice. I'm at a loss to be honest.

Clarification: Gifts for my girlfriend's mother and sister.

Without knowing much about them its hard to say pal.

I have a very girlie sister, so I always get her some Disney DVD's, to complete her collection. Although she moved in with her boyfriend last year so I got them a Sodastream.

Pandora bracelets/charms are brilliant for men with no imagination and luckily for us most women havn't twigged on that when we go and spend a ton of money on the shitty little charms, that it means we know absolutely fuck all about them and we're most probably spending more money over Xmas, getting pissed and trying to get as many snogs under the mistletoe as possible.

Archived