Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
No thread for Raw this week.. can't remember the last time that happened!

As there isn't one, I'll put this comment here...

Hiring a famous, celebrity dancer who won't draw a single viewer to your show just by being there, then not having her dance is one of the most WCW moves WWE have pulled off in a while.

I take it Summer Rae will be his valet all the time now? Can't see the other one doing hokey pro wrestling stuff considering she's meant to be a proper dancerThat being said, Summer Rae jumping up was a pretty cool moment, she's now had more angles than most of the mid card put together

• Paid Members

Makes sense to stick with Summer Rae now, I think she really adds something to the act. It's a good way to introduce her to the audience without having to throw her out there in shit Divas matches that people are going to go for a shit during. At least people will pay attention to her this way and she can build some heat before she starts working matches.

• Paid Members

I like the other girl, she's stunning IMO, but I think sticking with Summer Rae would be the way to go. Gives the option of mixed tags etc. down the line.She's a pretty dreadful ballroom dancer though, and I'm not sure if that's deliberate or not. Either way, the commentary team need to start picking up on it and making it part of the character, or it'll just end up looking silly. Have her gift Fandango a few victories with a Sherri-esque shoe/purse attack, and they can point out how he's keeping her around for that, not her dancing skills.