Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

Was Raw any good this week then?

It was ok, but as the last Raw before a PPV it should have been much better.The Shield were as good as ever and Extreme Rules will hopefully be a good PPV for them, I still for some reason like the AJ & Kaitlyn stuff, and the Lesnar/HHH face-off was fine (but they could have done much more with it).A bunch of nothing matches, the pretty poor Fandango/Y2J opening segment (I would like to see more of Edyta Sliwinska though), and endless plugs for the WWE App made it a show that it not really worth rushing out of your way to see though.

SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

I'm so glad I've stopped watching. Super Cena squashes The Shield :(

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

You could try actually watching it. Loved to know how only pinning one of them is "squashing"

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

After reading the results I'd say no.

I'm so glad I've stopped watching. Super Cena squashes The Shield :(

Yes, that's exactly what happened.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

In fairness, in a 3 v 1 situation, Cena got it down to 1 v 1 and had Ambrose in his finisher, before it got broke up and a DQ happened. That shouldn't be happening. Cena should not be only just falling to 3 v 1 odds.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();
Edited by TripleA

Whilst both idiotic, the statements "SuperCena squashed The Shield :(" and "SuperCena didn't get squashed by The Shield like he should have :(" do not mean the same thing.

Edited by King Pitcos

Been having a look to see if any Bookies are offering prices for Extreme Rules but havnt found anything.

Anyone found anything themselves?

Brock, Cena, The Shield, Ambrose, Del Rio, Orton and Sheamus in an acca would make you a few bob i reckon!

• Paid Members
Been having a look to see if any Bookies are offering prices for Extreme Rules but havnt found anything.

Anyone found anything themselves?

Brock, Cena, The Shield, Ambrose, Del Rio, Orton and Sheamus in an acca would make you a few bob i reckon!

Paddy Power always do the PPVs, but they usually wait until a day or two before the show to put their prices up.

• Paid Members
Really nice little article, that. Thanks for posting the link.

I knew by reputation he was a workoholic but 110 hours a week is crazy. I know he's supposed to take it easy on Friday because it's family day, so assuming that he only does 8 hours on that day ... that means the other six days go on average 17 hours. Man, he's truly earned every penny he's ever made.

• Paid Members

Every babyface would be 10000000000000000x more over if they made videos like this. I'm going to start looking like Stan Lane and drinking sherry.

Just be sure you also have the appropriate gym gear too.