Random thoughts thread v2 *NO NEWS ITEMS*

tiger_rick

• Paid Members
Dude this is not trolling......In fact i find it weird that their is so many people out there who love the current state of the WWE who aren't 12 years old or a bit simple.

I mean it's not like I'm denying the holocaust or praising terrorist attacks.......I think my views are fairly well argued (perhaps not) and I do think that outside interests (and winning the Monday night wars) has left the WWE a shell of it's former self......But unfortunately it's the only game in town these days (well you got TNA)

So yeah I thought that these boards would have been a reasonable place to rant about the current state of affairs with like minded wrestling fans.......But all people do is call me a troll or a gimmick poster

If you don't want to be called a gimmick or a troll try stop talking shit and learn to structure paragraphs correctly and not just mash the full stop key.

You've been called on the rant thing too already.

Its an F for me on the UKFF gimmick & troll grade scale. No fun to watch and no subtlety or finesse in application.

Must try harder, see Neil.

Edited by Tommy!

Ignore all the rough boys, Stormy Weathers. They are threatened by your superior wisdom and enlightenment. Tell us more about how there are too many pay-per-views now and they need to bring back chairshots to the head. Does PG sux? Why can't Cena do the STF properly? Should they do a WrestleMania at Wembley? Should Vince be locked up for putting Chris Benoit on steroids? Should Shelton Benjamin or Paul London be World champion now? How many young guys has HHH held down?

The subway advert was one of the highlights. Kane and D-Bry's bit seemed laboured, still salvageable. Ending was pretty naff. They need to get Barrett against someone decent and fast. The crowd wanted to be into it but it wasn't much more than a glorified squash match. Him and Orton would be good I reckon, two vicious bastards going full pelt. Shame Orton's buggering off. JBL great on commentary, get rid of Cole when he's back and put him with JR and you'll be onto a winner. Shame it'll never happn :'(

• Paid Members
Transformation of Scott Hall to the "Diamond Studd" astounds me. He seemed to have packed on about 30lbs of muscle in about a month. You definately wouldn't know it was the same guy.

ADDED: Can't seem to find the link to the match from WWC (Puerto Rico) in 1990 to prove this. Deleted. Oh well.

Is this it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAsxZ0azTF4

No, that's not it, but it's a good find. That's not the right Kamala Hall is facing is it?

Edited by bAzTNM#1

What's up with not being able to view the Raw report on F4W? Thats been my usual stop for a decade.

Todd Martin stopped doing them and his were always free so i guess they changed it when the new writer started doing those.

• Paid Members

Apparently, John Cena has had 25 WWE produced t-shirts in his time there. Is that the most anyone has had? Austin and DX must be up there, but surely they haven't had that many.

Cena's T Shirt haul

Any guesses for the top seller? My money is on number 23, the Rise above hate shirt. Also, it got me thinking, what Wrestling t-shirts have sold the most over the years? It's bound to be the original Austin 3:16 shirt. That thing was everywhere in 1998/99.