Returned (okay, a while back) old-school heel column

Stately Wayne Manor

For the millions and millions--okay, trios and trios--who are UKFF members and enjoyed my heel columns in Wrestling World and Power Slam, for the hell of it, I revived the column many months ago as an online lark, the archive posted here:

http://www.swmswm.com/StatelyStates.htm

It's "sort of monthly" meaning, when I get around to it after doing the writing I'm actually paid for, so it generally gets updated about every five weeks. No doubt you'll want to bookmark that URL to check for updates and read the columns aloud at family gatherings. LOL

BTW, since there is no editorial input, much of the content is definitely NOT anywhere near PG-rated.

--SWManor

Longest-running episodic monthly mag columnist in wrestling history

I've really liked the columns in Power Slam over the last few years. Its still takes some getting used to reading SWM being such a positive soul.

If you think that takes some getting used to, imagine being yours truly, dropping by the UKFF and not finding a load of posts comparing me to certain foul-smelling body parts! LOL

Do recall an exchange a few months ago, on the

• Paid Members
A couple of mega-geniuses accused me of racism based on one taking a column line (quoted by someone else) waaaay out of context and the other commenting on that, despite neither having actually read the full column; but that seems to be the worst of it.

I was about to respond that I didn't accuse you of racism but have just twigged that I was the "somebody else" who quoted the line that was used to make the claim. You're referring to the sadly departed Ciderbag. What a loss to the forum he was.

I was about to respond that I didn't accuse you of racism but have just twigged that I was the "somebody else" who quoted the line that was used to make the claim. You're referring to the sadly departed Ciderbag. What a loss to the forum he was.

Hmm, is "Cider" another name for "Douche" in England?

Archived