El Ligero v Akira Tozawa free to view!

fludder99

The most recent PCW match on our youtube channel was from last Xmas so I wanted to post a new match that shows PCW in a good light so what better than Tozawa v Ligero as an advert for my company.

please feel free to post this video in other places.

And before you say it, the ring announcer is not my usual guy and was a late stand in. He is normally our DJ and gets stick numerous times a week for cocking up Tozawa when he announced him!

ENJOY

Still an outstanding match and definitely my UK MOTY so far. It's going to be hard to top as well. There was even some stuff in there I'd forgotten like the racist twat sat next to me, Tozawa spiking himself on the head on a Ligs hurricanrana early in the match and that mental superplex. Can't wait for the rematch in Feb and Ligero does deserve a shout on the DG:UK shows later that month.

I'd agree that might be the best UK match I've seen this year. It was a proper epic battle between two excellent wrestlers. Tozawa is amazing, and one of my favourites anywhere right now, but Ligero more than held his own in this one.

There's a couple of matches I've seen which are close, but they're not quite there. Stunning match.

Archived