<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Inverness Caledonian Thistle 1-1 Aberdeen w/hbk4life

Without this I'd have been fucked.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Without editing it so it looks like I've cheated on today's games, I can't see Juve scoring the 21 goals I initially typo'd so my new prediction for tomorrows game is:

Genoa 0 - 1 Juventus

You should've stuck to your guns, you'd still have scored 1 point from that fixture either way! All the final scores were in the original post soon after the other Italian game had finished, and the table was updated a few hours later, so I hope everyone can see the current version by now. In a quite high-scoring round there are no outright highest or lowest scorers, but El Espanacas has pulled away at the top as one of a fair few participants in double figures this time out. The newly re-christened Jaffa moves clear of the bottom as one of this week's 3 equal best players. As Seph pointed out, 5 of his 8 points came from the D2D game and he wasn't the only person to salvage a respectable score thanks to that fixture.

It normally goes without saying that the match was guessed incorrectly, but hbk4life can point to a controversial sending-off that contributed to Aberdeen dropping 2 points. Not sure how it looked in person, but regardless for FPL purposes it let 14 of the other 24 players claim a pair of bonus points - although some of them wrongly bet that Inverness would claim a home win. As for the rest of the fixtures, most rightly thought that the Dens Park clash would go with the form book, while aforementioned away victories for Inter and Juve also proved fruitful for many.

Closer to home, Chelsea and Man City's failure to triumph on the road cost people a fair number of points, but Spurs redressed the balance somewhat on Sunday with as they overcame their unfancied hosts at the Madejski. The comfortable margins of victory at both Villa Park and Craven Cottage were tough to foresee, while the draw at the Stadium of Light was probably best for exact scores.

Coming up in a new thread in a few minutes: the Scottish D2Ds keep arriving thick and fast!

Archived