BBC Sports Personality of the Year 2012.

The Natural

I have an interest in the BBC Sports Personality of the Year awards every year but it increases in Olympic year providing the team delivers and they certainly have. With all the success the voting panel deciding the ten athletes up for the award are faced with difficult decisions, then the public when it comes to voting for the winner.

Who do you think should be the ten nominees and who should win the award?

My ten in no particular order:

Bradley Wiggins

Andy Murray

Jessica Ennis

Mo Farrah

David Weir

Eleanor Simmonds

Sarah Storey

Sir. Chris Hoy

Katherine Grainger

Hannah Cockcroft

I think the top three will be Mo Farrah, Bradley Wiggins and Jessica Ennis in that order. I

I have an interest in the BBC Sports Personality of the Year awards every year but it increases in Olympic year providing the team delivers and they certainly have. With all the success the voting panel deciding the ten athletes up for the award are faced with difficult decisions, then the public when it comes to voting for the winner.

Who do you think should be the ten nominees and who should win the award?

Bradley Wiggins

Andy Murray

Jessica Ennis

Mo Farrah

David Weir

Eleanor Simmonds

Sarah Storey

Sir. Chris Hoy

Katherine Grainger

Hannah Cockcroft

I think the top three will be Mo Farrah, Bradley Wiggins and Jessica Ennis in that order. I

The top 2 has to be Andy Murray and Bradley Wiggins

What they did was make history, Wiggins the first British Tour De France winner and Murray first British Grand Slam champion of the Modern era and 1st in 76 years, throw in the they both won Olympic gold as well.

What the Olympians did was remarkable and wont be forgotten but those 2 deserve the 1-2 in what order I don't know, if Murray had won Wimbledon then I think he would clearly be the winner but losing the final has left the door open.

I'd personally go for Murray then Wiggins with Farah in 3rd and the whole Team GB winning the team award

Bradley Wiggins

Andy Murray

Jessica Ennis

Mo Farrah

David Weir

Eleanor Simmonds

Sarah Storey

Sir. Chris Hoy

Katherine Grainger

Hannah Cockcroft

I personally wouldn't have Kath Grainger no matter how nice the story was of her finally winning Gold, plus Anna Watkins was as much a part of the team as she was. I like Hannah Cockroft but wouldn't have her in my ten, and I wouldn't include Ellie Simmonds either.

I'd replace those three with Ben Ainslie, Laura Trott and Jason Kenny. I don't think he'll win, but I'd vote for Mo.

Archived