Is WWE good?

DrNo

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Yes :)

Many thanks for your fabulous input into discussion there.

It's a thread called "Is WWE good?" which starts with a post that has no relevance to anything related to WWE. It's a perfect post for this thread.

• Paid Members
So I was watching the TNA PPV last night, and it got me thinking, with the 8s and Aces thing, and with the Stone Cold wannabe, Austin Aries going crazy on some random nobody, it seemed like quite a good show.

I'm struggling to understand what makes Austin Aries a "Stone Cold wannabe." The random nobody, incidentally, is one of those 8s and Aces you mentioned. They're all random nobodies, you see.

To answer your question, "is WWE good" depends really on your perspective. I don't think it's particularly good right now, I don't think it's been good for years. They still put on some decent matches, but both on on telly and on PPV, TNA has mostly been better for months now. Up and down the shows, there is usually more to interest me in TNA than WWE. WWE has the odd thing here and there.

He is a Stone Cold wannabe because of the fact that he is called Austin to try and ride of Steve's character.

I didn't know that the nobody I mentioned was one of the 8s and Aces.

Presumably Austin Powers was aiming for the same thing.

The fuck are you on?

• Paid Members
He is a Stone Cold wannabe because of the fact that he is called Austin to try and ride of Steve's character.

Do you realize how stupid that sounds?

I don't understand how by initiating this convrsation that I felt was relevent to this thread, and to last night, and to the currant state of WWE/TNA, that I was trolling? Quite how that works I will never know.

Back on topic, I'm sorry for mistakenly calling them the wrong name, but Aces and Eights are quite the thrilling act currently in TNA, and I look forward to following there progress with the angle.

I hope WWE picks up where it left off last week with it's climax with Punk/Heyman. It made me want to watch this week, which is quite the foreign feeling for a WWE show recently.

Archived