TNA No Surrender 2012 OFFICAL DISCUSSION

wrestlingmad

• Paid Members

Hogan putting the Impact Zone on lockdown last night seems to be hinting that this is leading to a Lockdown match at Bound For Glory. A Lethal Lockdown has all the smoke and mirrors Hogan needs to wrestle. You can have Angle, AJ, Joe and Sting working for about 25 minutes against 5 of them and then Hogan can be the final entrant. All he'd need to do is throw power and punch and ... well basically the same shit he did against the Dungeon of Doom in 1995.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Shocked people enjoyed that so much. I've been high on Impact recently and there were some good matches but there was some overbooked tripe on this show...

Roode getting arrested for interfering in a wrestling match, Hogan ordering the Police around like he was the Chief of Police (ok; that was awesome in its own hokey way) and most of all, a rubbish injury angle with Jeff Hardy on a show where 3 other guys were working with injuries (Joe, Dutt, Angle). There was no need for it and it killed the main event dead.

• Paid Members
Shocked people enjoyed that so much. I've been high on Impact recently and there were some good matches but there was some overbooked tripe on this show...

Roode getting arrested for interfering in a wrestling match, Hogan ordering the Police around like he was the Chief of Police (ok; that was awesome in its own hokey way) and most of all, a rubbish injury angle with Jeff Hardy on a show where 3 other guys were working with injuries (Joe, Dutt, Angle). There was no need for it and it killed the main event dead.

Well, he did bottle him!

Well, he did bottle him!

I guess that being the case, why wasn't he arrested previous times?

• Paid Members
Ian based on the build so far what would you say the full bound for glory card is going to be?

Don't know. Hopefully a Lethal Lockdown where Hogan sorts them all out. Roode vs Storm, Aries vs Hardy looks a given. Samoa Joe vs Magnus as well seems a lock. Probably some sort of X match as well. King Mo is debuting in October, so he might be involved.

Well, he did bottle him!

I guess that being the case, why wasn't he arrested previous times?

No one pressed any charges?

Loved it. Great story to end the BFG series. TNA's MVP is Bully Ray. Can't wait to see Bound For Glory via a download on Monday 15th October. Won't be able to wait till it airs on Challenge TV in the UK on Wednesday the 17th October.

Have TNA started doing PPV downloads recently then?

Not exactly but they do put their PPVs on YouTube (pay-to-watch) shortly after they air.

Loved it. Great story to end the BFG series. TNA's MVP is Bully Ray. Can't wait to see Bound For Glory via a download on Monday 15th October. Won't be able to wait till it airs on Challenge TV in the UK on Wednesday the 17th October.

Have TNA started doing PPV downloads recently then?

Not exactly but they do put their PPVs on YouTube (pay-to-watch) shortly after they air.

Cool, thanks for letting me know. I knew Dangerously wouldn't illegally download it.

Batista, so my sources tell me.

What 'sources'? Haha I love Internet 'journalists'.

Reading message board rumours or the Observer doesn't mean you have sources.

As for the show, agree with most of what's been said. Impact Zone crowd are still heat killers. Slammiversary showed what you can get from a crowd where 50% aren't just attending because it's free.

I still like the Aces & 8s angle. We complain about things getting blown-off too quickly in wrestling these days (insert Kelly Kelly gag here). However, it does need a decent payoff when the leader is revealed. Bully does seem obvious choice given the few subtle lines & situations they've given him.

Hardy v Bully didn't work for me. Jeff was supposedly in bad shape with his arm but when the match wore on he was flying around plenty but didn't sell it enough. Surely every impact would send pain shooting through him.

Anyway, think they're building nicely for BFG.

Archived