Is there a directory

the munchies

In short no, there are a lot of sites with lists where half haven't existed for years. Would be good to compile a complete active list on here. Here's what I got so far. Think I got all the main ones. There's a lot more small promtions though.

WAW norwich

HEW essex

Dropkixx essex

Wrestleforce essex

Lucha Britannia london

LDN nationwide

Progress wrestling london

I remember TWCF used to have a list of all active promotions & 1 for wrestlers websites but it wasn't just UK based. I have just over a week off on the sick so I'd be willing to take a bash at another worldwide directory for promotions here if a mod would sticky it. I don't fancy putting a few hours work in for it to disappear down the forum and out of peoples minds after just 2 weeks.

• Paid Members
I remember TWCF used to have a list of all active promotions & 1 for wrestlers websites but it wasn't just UK based. I have just over a week off on the sick so I'd be willing to take a bash at another worldwide directory for promotions here if a mod would sticky it. I don't fancy putting a few hours work in for it to disappear down the forum and out of peoples minds after just 2 weeks.

About a year ago I had a bit of time off and fancied making a free webs site relating to promotions, split via counties. Never did it in the end. Anyway, I like the idea of getting an up to date list up. There was a directory in the events section but it tailed off and a few of the promotions became, well, no more.

If you can be arsed to research, fair play to you, I'd personally struggle to tell you what's still running in the north east. Saying that's, NEWS are still running, decent shows too with some spot on talent.

It's an infinite list, that'll never be fully up-to-date. I could hire a ring and a hall tomorrow, do a show on a weekend, and protest next week at the absence of the mighty Total Wrestling Action Tournament Series. Unless I'm mistaken though, you've got all the current notables in the list.

Archived