Triple H rips off Bobby Roode by CUTTING HIS HAIR! :-(

IANdrewDiceClay

What the fuck makes him think he can do such a thing without consulting us first? I'm so upset right now. There goes the most famous hair in wrestling history.

Well, at least he doesn't look a plum. I'll have to get used to it, but it doesn't look bad at all really.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Looks good, HBK needs to join the club now especially considering he should have done it well before H and Taker with that combover of his.

Thats precisely why Michaels cant ever cut his hair short. Receding hairline and one of those lonely islands of hair at the front. He'd look a state with short hair.

Trips looks good though. Also as Ian mentioned its a great little mechanism to emphasise his 'retirement'.

• Paid Members

Wow. I can see why he would want to cut it as its more formal for business and like said earlier a nod to a possible end of his career but he should've stuck to the long hair. Can't help it but my first reaction was that his new do made him look like an Action Man. :/

Looks good, HBK needs to join the club now especially considering he should have done it well before H and Taker with that combover of his.

Thats precisely why Michaels cant ever cut his hair short. Receding hairline and one of those lonely islands of hair at the front. He'd look a state with short hair.

Trips looks good though. Also as Ian mentioned its a great little mechanism to emphasise his 'retirement'.

I think he'd be better cutting his losses and shaving it all off, everybody can see he's bald nowadays anyway!

Archived