• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wanted to say a little something about this show as had purposely stayed down in the midlands after FCP on Friday and missed my first Futureshock show of the year to attend. Had heard good things about LCW and with some top talents like Stixx, Kris Travis, Max Angelus, Hunter Brothers and Xander Cooper advertised I felt it was worth a punt.

I have to say I was left a little disappointed, no Kris Travis despite being advertised to perform against Robbie X which for me was the one match that really drew me in and a main event involving 2 ladders that despite being very unique and packed full of great talents just didn't work. It was very confusing and a pretty odd concept. A sign of a promotion trying to push boundaries and be unique without really having a clue what they are doing.

That being said, the german guy Heimlich whom I had only seen once before was very impressive and made the best of working what ended up to be 2 matches very well. Not too sure on his partner in the tag who seemed a little out of place in a match with 3 guys of a similar style. Robbie X superb as always and I really hope a few more promotions up my way in the north west start booking him next year.

Archived