WWE November tour lineups

Ant

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hear there's over 200 in the queue at A1 Toys at Braehead for the Kane and Bryan signing today. Advise if you want to be in the first 400 in the queue to be there before 1pm.

• Paid Members

Did anyone else go to the Christmas light switch on yesterday? We stood through almost 90 mins of crappy boyband, terrible panto (although unintentionally hilarious in parts) and terrible MCing with the constant promise of 'soon'. They came out for 5 mins at the end, pressed the button and then disappeared again.

Apparently there was lots of complaining from Glasgow people again about how the Kane and Bryan signing was handled.

I see no issue in what happened. The way I see it the first 400 people in the queue got handed tickets got in. A1 Toys wanted to just before the start of the signing go down the queue hand out tickets but the shopping centre management was concerned the queue was getting too large too early so made them hand out all the tickets in the morning meaning people who turned up later in the morning did not get the chance to get handed a ticket in the queue in the afternoon.

There was the usual complaints from mothers who don't get it that WWE can't always hold Glasgow's house show at the weekend to allow your child to attend the signing without skipping school.

Did anyone else go to the Christmas light switch on yesterday? We stood through almost 90 mins of crappy boyband, terrible panto (although unintentionally hilarious in parts) and terrible MCing with the constant promise of 'soon'. They came out for 5 mins at the end, pressed the button and then disappeared again.

I did notice Santino was still in the city centre literally ten minutes before he was scheduled to turn on the lights, then he re-appeared around 20 minutes later.

I did notice Santino was still in the city centre literally ten minutes before he was scheduled to turn on the lights, then he re-appeared around 20 minutes later.

Did you set up base at the smoker's den outside the Radisson?!

Did you set up base at the smoker's den outside the Radisson?!

No, I was in the Radisson for a bit in the afternoon for lunch (one of the few places in Glasgow that serves gluten-free bread). I always assumed it was the Hilton they stayed in, but apparently I was wrong.

Archived