WWE November tour lineups

Ant

The Raw show in Manchester tonight was quality. Daniel Bryan was immense, along with Kane, these two guys are absolutely amazing as Hell No, on TV you can tell how good they are but in person they are just brilliant. As wrestlers we have perhaps one of the best wrestlers in the company and one of the best big men monster type guys there and as comedians, just great. Sandow also got a good laugh as he went to break up a pinfall Kane looked to be making until Kane got up and went towards him to which Sandow did the loudest scream I've heard and leaped right over the top rope. The Divas Title match was also quite a good one surprisingly with somewhat of a little storyline to it with Vickie and AJ and then without spoiling anything for anyone going to any of the shows, continuing a bit of it later on. Santino is hilarious, his movements reminded me a little of Mr Bean. Ziggler is one of the best athletes I have seen live in a wrestling ring, not counting Shawn Michaels, although I would go as far to say possibly on par with him. Cena got a great reception but there were a lot of kids with it being a Saturday night. Punk and Ryback were great, massive Punk fan so to see him live allows me to tick off another name on my list of wrestlers I must see live.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
As a bit of fantasy booking it would be nice to have a storyline that the signing at A1 Toys has finished and as the Christmas lights turning on is happening Kane and Bryan walk out the store and past the centre point of the shopping centre and interrupt and they take the huff with the Glasgow fans as everyone is paying attention to Zack and Santino now and not them setting up a tag match later on in the night. A lot of work for a house show but be a good way of rewarding Glasgow for so many fast selling out shows by having an actual angle happen in a public place where most people will be going to see the show in a few hours time.

An angle isn't a reward for the fans for selling out, it's a thing you do to help you sell out.

• Paid Members
The Raw show in Manchester tonight was quality. Daniel Bryan was immense, along with Kane, these two guys are absolutely amazing as Hell No, on TV you can tell how good they are but in person they are just brilliant. As wrestlers we have perhaps one of the best wrestlers in the company and one of the best big men monster type guys there and as comedians, just great. Sandow also got a good laugh as he went to break up a pinfall Kane looked to be making until Kane got up and went towards him to which Sandow did the loudest scream I've heard and leaped right over the top rope. The Divas Title match was also quite a good one surprisingly with somewhat of a little storyline to it with Vickie and AJ and then without spoiling anything for anyone going to any of the shows, continuing a bit of it later on. Santino is hilarious, his movements reminded me a little of Mr Bean. Ziggler is one of the best athletes I have seen live in a wrestling ring, not counting Shawn Michaels, although I would go as far to say possibly on par with him. Cena got a great reception but there were a lot of kids with it being a Saturday night. Punk and Ryback were great, massive Punk fan so to see him live allows me to tick off another name on my list of wrestlers I must see live.

They really do pile on the comedy for us Brits it would seem. The comedy from that opening match in particular was far better than most of our current crop of sitcoms with some great Hell No moments aswell tonight, including the segment on screen. I loved it.

They really do pile on the comedy for us Brits it would seem. The comedy from that opening match in particular was far better than most of our current crop of sitcoms with some great Hell No moments aswell tonight, including the segment on screen. I loved it.

Yeah there was a very nice slice of comedy there for us tonight, I loved the aftermath of the Hell No match with Kane acting like a matador as Bryan ran at him to get one of the Titles off him only for Kane to pull it up similar to a matador pulling up the red cloth as the bull runs at him, that was brilliant, for them then to hug and Bryan to snatch both Titles and slide out of the ring was just the icing on the cake. Hell No are so over, Bryan in particular, I wanted both the Yes and No shirts in my size medium but when I'd got there for doors opening at 6pm the outer stand had sold out of the No one in medium and all five inner stands had sold out of it too, so I had to settle for a slightly baggier large size. So either the No shirt was selling like hotcakes and mainly in my size of medium or they didn't have enough medium sizes of that shirt, going from the crowds reaction I'd give them the benefit of the doubt and say they just sold out at a crazy speed.

As a bit of fantasy booking it would be nice to have a storyline that the signing at A1 Toys has finished and as the Christmas lights turning on is happening Kane and Bryan walk out the store and past the centre point of the shopping centre and interrupt and they take the huff with the Glasgow fans as everyone is paying attention to Zack and Santino now and not them setting up a tag match later on in the night. A lot of work for a house show but be a good way of rewarding Glasgow for so many fast selling out shows by having an actual angle happen in a public place where most people will be going to see the show in a few hours time.

An angle isn't a reward for the fans for selling out, it's a thing you do to help you sell out.

Even without that comment being quoted with the person's name I could see who wrote it a mile off. Its no wonder you get such a hard time on here Tommy, thats just completely shit in so many ways.

From A1 Toys Glasgow Facebook page for Kane and Bryan signing.

Answer to questions regarding WWE Signing:

* First 400 people in the queue will be issued a ticket. Tickets are FREE of charge. You don't have to purchase anything all you have to do is get in the queue.

* When we give out tickets at 3pm you will need to have everyone that is coming to the signing in the queue. If your child can't make it there on time we suggest getting a friend or family member to stand in their place to get them a ticket.

* If an adult is coming with their child they will also require a ticket. FOR EXAMPLE 1 Adult + 1 Child = 2 Tickets.

*The earlier you come the best chance you have of being the first of the 400.

There are only 400 tickets available and we are sure that it will be mega busy so unfortunately not everyone will be able to receive a ticket. If you don't get a chance to see the WWE Superstars in store the next best thing are the WWE Superstars switching on the Braehead christmas lights later the same night.

Was hoping Drew McIntyre would end up being on the Glasgow event. I'm assuming he will be with the crew filming the Smackdown TV in Birmingham the same night?

He was at the Classic Grand last night for the ICW after-show party, so he'll perhaps be flying down south for the Smackdown taping tomorrow.

Went to RAW tonight. Missed the main event to get train back, was fairly lacklustre but ok taking into account RAW latley and the last time anything meaningful happened in the uk. Shame not to see anyone on a tryout. Robbie Brookside was there suited and booted, what is his job title?

Edit; Also there was no pyro to open the show which was a shame.

The Raw Birmingham taping last night was top stuff. Crowd were really hot and loved the fact that Cena got the biggest cheers of his last couple of years for potentially wrecking AJ. good stuff. Vic getting boo'd for what seemed like an hour was also class.

Highlight of the night was the reaction Barrett got and the way the show was ended off air.

Truely cracking night

Archived