WWE November tour lineups

Ant

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Update RAW lineup for Glasgow:***Special Attraction Match*** John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler - - - ***WWE Championship Match*** Ryback vs. CM Punk - - - And all of your favorite Superstars including: Daniel Bryan & Kane The Rhodes Scholars Tensai Brodus Clay Santino Marella AJ Layla Eve And many more! (Card may be subject to change)

Was hoping Drew McIntyre would end up being on the Glasgow event. I'm assuming he will be with the crew filming the Smackdown TV in Birmingham the same night?

Was hoping Drew McIntyre would end up being on the Glasgow event. I'm assuming he will be with the crew filming the Smackdown TV in Birmingham the same night?

I wouldn't be surprised if it's still up in the air Tom; would be interesting to see if they repeat having the standard main event as the first match in order to facilitate the 'main eventers' getting to the other show. Off the top of my head, I'm sure Undertaker vs CM Punk went on first in Cardiff a couple of years ago so Taker could appear on the taping in another city.

Update RAW lineup for Glasgow:***Special Attraction Match*** John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler - - - ***WWE Championship Match*** Ryback vs. CM Punk - - - And all of your favorite Superstars including: Daniel Bryan & Kane The Rhodes Scholars Tensai Brodus Clay Santino Marella AJ Layla Eve And many more! (Card may be subject to change)

Same for the Nottingham show this Sunday.It had changed from the Cena vs Punk lineup posted on the previous page.

Something just occurred to me that Glasgow has a lot of WWE goings on next Tuesday and possible conflicts in stuff going on:http://www.wwe.com/schedules/appearances

Tue Nov. 06, 2012 - 03:00 pmSmyth's Toys, Glasgow Fort Shopping Park, Junction 10-M8, Glasgow, United KingdomCome meet WWE Superstar Santino Marella & WWE Diva Layla as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 3:00 p.m. at Smyth's Toys. (Talent subject to change.)Tue Nov. 06, 2012 - 03:30 pmA1 Comics, Unit 154 Braehead Shopping Centre, Kings Inch Road, Glasgow, United KingdomCome meet WWE Tag Team Champions Kane & Daniel Bryan as they sign for the first 400 fans starting at 3:30 p.m. at A1 Comics. (Talent subject to change.)

http://www.braehead.co.uk/Whats-on/Events/...ights-switch-on

We're excited to announce that WWE Superstars will be switching our Christmas lights on this year! We'll be joined by Layla, AJ Lee, Santino Marella and Zack Ryder.Join us on Tuesday 6th November from 5pm to kick-start the festive celebrations with Clyde 1's Romeo and free kids' entertainment including face painting and balloon modeling. We'll also have a roaming comedy act dressed as Santa and Scotland

Santino Marella will not be at the Smyths in Glasgow Fort shopping centre due to the Christmas lights event. He will be replaced by Dolph Ziggler and Vickie Gurerro.

I know it says talent subject to change for signings but it would be hard for Santino to get from Glasgow Fort after signing 300 autographs from 3pm to attend turning on of Christmas lights at 5pm at Braehead.Also it makes things hard for people wanting to see Team Hell No and also get a good spot to stand in the shopping centre to see Zach, Santino and the girls unless you are near the front of the queue.As a bit of fantasy booking it would be nice to have a storyline that the signing at A1 Toys has finished and as the Christmas lights turning on is happening Kane and Bryan walk out the store and past the centre point of the shopping centre and interrupt and they take the huff with the Glasgow fans as everyone is paying attention to Zack and Santino now and not them setting up a tag match later on in the night. A lot of work for a house show but be a good way of rewarding Glasgow for so many fast selling out shows by having an actual angle happen in a public place where most people will be going to see the show in a few hours time.

Idiotic posts like that are why I'm really amused whenever you post whinging about your personal misfortunes. You are a fucking moron and a greedy bell-end. I hope more bad things happen to you.

Fucking hell Dangerously, you're never happy with what you get, are you? Complaining about the scheduling of signings, wanting Glasgow "rewarded" for selling out with a mental angle happening in a shopping centre? Get a grip lad.

You just wait until after the TNA shows where he complains that he didn't get included in any angles even though he paid all that money for front row.

"All the wrestlers walked STRAIGHT PAST ME without acknowledging me whatsoever. Robbie didn't say I was on the list, Daniels didn't let me have a sip of his Appletini, and ODB didn't shove her tits in my face once. Dixie Carter and TNA really need to treat their fans better. Why couldn't I have been a member of Aces & Eights for a night?"

... though, to be fair, I'd LOVE to see dangerously put through a table by Bully..

im persuming doors open at 6pm for the 7pm start on Monday night in Birmingham? if i get there before 6 does anybody know if you can still go in the new part of the arena at the front were the merchandise food and beer are sold?

im persuming doors open at 6pm for the 7pm start on Monday night in Birmingham? if i get there before 6 does anybody know if you can still go in the new part of the arena at the front were the merchandise food and beer are sold?

Small print on my tickets say bars & restaurants open 1 hour before doors time so sounds like it.

Archived