Wrestlers that have had a go at starting a business

Maximum Security

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
flair-finance.jpg

"Dear Mr John - WHOO! My God - Smith,

WHOOOO!!!! We are pleased to confirm your application for an unsecured personal loan from Ric Flair Finance has been accepted! Please read the enclosed Pre Contract Credit Agreement, a version of which was hysterically shouted down the telephone to you upon your initial enquiry. You have applied for Payment Protection Insurance in the event you cannot make your payments due to hospitalization. Double A informs me, they send one of your to the hospital, you send two of theirs to the morgue.

Please sign and return the enclosed form, and you will receive your cheque for

Is Nova an Insurance salesman or something along those lines?

I'm sure Stevie Richards actually has Steviecorp. Dunno what it does.

Sandman owned a bar once, I'm guessing it went down the shitter.

Wayne Bridges obviously owns a bar, as does Marc Rocco I think. I will visit there one day, Bridges bar.

• Paid Members
[bBQ stuff]

There's this of course. I believe it's actually fairly successful.

JR plugs this to death on Twitter. Buy any of it, take a photo, guaranteed retweet. Some folk out there have some fucking massive BBQ setups.

Trish is fairly successful with her yoga place Stratusphere.

DDP Yoga seems to be doing pretty well, too.

• Paid Members

Quite a lot of wrestlers have gone into real estate outside of wrestling if that counts. Sting, Rick Steiner, B. Brian Blair and Rick Martel did good off it, I think Martel even reduced his wrestling schedule because of it at various times (might be wrong) before injuries stopped him for good.

The Undertaker owns an office building in Colorado with his business partner, Scott Everhart, Its called the 'Calahart' building, and they rent space out in it:

2289557905_4719cea563.jpg2ldhkpf.jpg

Sting is also a real estate mogul

Shannon Moore has a tattoo place called 'Gas Chamber Ink'

Cant find any pics of the outside, but here's HBK getting a tattoo in it:

y93l4ttt21ku4lty.jpg

Obviously he's in dangerous territory there getting one so close to his hand, he should probably have at least half a sleeve for that I would think

One more - Bull Nakano has her own bar. There was some shots of it in Power Slam the other month.

Cant find any images online, but heres a youtube link of her in it if anyones interested -

Mr Hito owned a noodle stand in Japan.

That reminded me of another one - Hakushi has/had a Ramen restaurant/stand too. There was that great story about him giving away bowls of noodles in shelters during the earthquakes.

Surely the Giant Haystacks wouldnt be a prticularly good bailiff - would he be able to get through people's front doors?

The Godfather / Papa Shango has been the manager of Cheetah's Gentlemen's Club in Las Vegas since retiring from WWE around 10 years ago.

cheetahs_girls.jpg

According to the club's wikipedia page:

- It was used for some scenes of the shite movie 'Showgirls'

- There are roughly 150 girls working there

- No alcohol is served

- It was visited by some of the 9/11 hijackers

:thumbsup:

Archived