UKFF Member HATE

neil

• Moderators

READ THIS ENTIRE POST.....for the safety of your account

This thread will allow you to vent your spleen about how much you hate a certain poster. Please try to be moderately funny when doing so. If someone calls you a shithead in here, then you can insult them back in here.

Here are the rules:

1. Any talk that spreads outside of this thread would result in a lengthy suspension. That means any talk, any references, any subtle hints, any goading to enter the thread, any PM's about it, anything and everything must stay in the thread.

2. Read the above again. Any troll posts outside of this thread will be more harshly dealt with than usual.

3. Any shit talking of mods will result in a ban. This is because we're oversensitive and have small willies.

4. The only exception to the above is if a tiny willy mod comes in here and insults you.

5. Anyone who posts in this thread will automatically be entered in the monthly UKFF Rumble. At the end of the month those posters will be put in a poll to be voted on to get suspended for two weeks.

6. If you think you are in I, Robot and have found some logic flaw in these rules don't think that your brilliant mind will avoid punishment.

Next rumble at the end of the month.

BEGIN

• Paid Members

I may post completely irrelevant rubbish most of the time but I still hold up that Dannycoll is a much more irritating poster than me. Honestly all he seems to do is start up absolutely shit topics and then complain if people ask him why he's asking such stupid questions.

• Paid Members

He does that terrible thing of putting a response to a quote before the quote, as well. Y'know, on top of posting unintelligible bollocks. But that quote thing is probably my number one internet pet peeve. Maybe I should go outside for a bit.

• Paid Members

I do that because for some reason when I quote something directly my Firefox only lets me type above the quote. It's odd.

He does that terrible thing of putting a response to a quote before the quote, as well. Y'know, on top of posting unintelligible bollocks. But that quote thing is probably my number one internet pet peeve. Maybe I should go outside for a bit.

Nice observation. Saying that, I've never been in there. There's something oddly unnerving about being in a pub surrounded by fellow fans.

It's not your usual football pub.

Loud house music women in Lycra catsuits walking round serving shots and pole dancers on the bar and more coke of the powdered variety than the drink.

I had a great time at the end of season party there a couple of years ago. Brandon block and Alex p were playing house mixed with chas and dave spurs songs. Full of Danny dyer wannabes though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

I'll get the ball rolling again. Not the biggest twattery of all time, but nonetheless:

Its ok if you don't agree but I don't really see any difference between when he is a heel and a face, and from years ago to now. Same stuff.

But as much as he still gets pops when he comes out, there are people that in the past couple of years have over taken him in popularity and are far more entertaining to watch... punk, bryan, ziggler, sheamus, ADR, and these guys have clear gimmicks with mileage in them that the writers can work with.

I think the same about Miz to be honest. What does he stand for, how would you describe his character and purpose to someone in one short sentance.... it would be difficult, and in my mind Orton is the same.

Perhaps we see an Orton heel turn and have him face Sheamus now?

The things I have bolded are just objectively wrong. And I think I'm being generous with some of

Those other names. ADR more popular than orton? Have a word.

Its ok that you don't agree. I don't agree that they are objectively wrong... i wasn't specific about who they are more popular with.

It's okay, is it? Well, I'm sure Duke and Pitcos are grateful for the permission. And what an amazing backtrack with the last sentence.

• Paid Members
I'll get the ball rolling again. Not the biggest twattery of all time, but nonetheless:

Its ok if you don't agree but I don't really see any difference between when he is a heel and a face, and from years ago to now. Same stuff.

But as much as he still gets pops when he comes out, there are people that in the past couple of years have over taken him in popularity and are far more entertaining to watch... punk, bryan, ziggler, sheamus, ADR, and these guys have clear gimmicks with mileage in them that the writers can work with.

I think the same about Miz to be honest. What does he stand for, how would you describe his character and purpose to someone in one short sentance.... it would be difficult, and in my mind Orton is the same.

Perhaps we see an Orton heel turn and have him face Sheamus now?

The things I have bolded are just objectively wrong. And I think I'm being generous with some of

Those other names. ADR more popular than orton? Have a word.

Its ok that you don't agree. I don't agree that they are objectively wrong... i wasn't specific about who they are more popular with.

It's okay, is it? Well, I'm sure Duke and Pitcos are grateful for the permission. And what an amazing backtrack with the last sentence.

I'm kind of regretting responding again. Such utter nonsense. "I don't agree they are objectively wrong" is a hilarious sentence though

• Paid Members

Chilli's particular method of getting on my tits at the moment is when a prat like Stormy Weather signs up and you're working on him with some cool 'Fuck off, twat' moves and then Chilli Dog comes in and starts trying to get some shots in and upsets your momentum by being crap and ineffectual.

So yeah, stop doing that, you idiot.

Archived